Chapter One

Tik-Tok.

Tik-Tok.

I fidgeted with my hands while waiting for Rumpleskitsen to arrive. 'Was he always this late?' I pondered and further turned my head to face the other pupils of the class, who were unbothered by the circumstance.

Suddenly, a h/c haired girl gently pushed open the door with a notebook in hand. That immediately made me anxious, was I supposed to bring a notebook?! I thought we were just doing experiments! I hate being the new ghoul at school!

Breaking my train of thought, the girl sat on the empty stool next to me and flipped through her notebook for a good minute before eventually closing it.

At that moment, I decided on making small talk,

"Hey! My name is C.A. Cupid, but you can just call me Cupid for short!", I smiled widely. "What's your name?" "Y/N L/N." she replied. I further continued the conversation, ' I wanted to know if I could fang out with you at lunch later!" "What?' Y/N responded.

"Ya-Ya'know? Fanging out together! As bloodies"

"What's a...bloody?" Y/N arched a brow

"Umm...nothing!"

"Nonetheless, can I eat with you??" I asked impatiently, a desperate yet irritated tone in my voice being heard as clear as day.

"U-uh sure." Y/N retorted.

I squealed excitedly as Rumpleskitsen arrived and began the lecture, I didn't know a thing he was teaching that morning but I did know one thing; I'm having lunch with Y/N!