Chapter Three

Help me.

I tapped my left foot on the ground continuously hewed on the inside of my mouth as Mr. Pied Piper talked about music notes. We're not going to use this in the real world anyway, at least for me, I'm a love maker, not some...DJ. 

"Miss, in which direction should the mouse go to, and which chord should Ivy play?" He asked me.  "I-Um...left, uh," I fumbled to gather the information of a single music note to even guess, but nothing popped in my head. 

"I see," He clicked his tongue while rolling his brown eyes. 

Just swell. 

The class resumed with me confused, I didn't understand anything, I'm so lost and who knows when an exam is coming up!! 

RING!

Thank the heavens, I ran out from my stool and rushed outside the compartment to meet Y/n! I wonder how her class was, her teacher, her notes, she wrote them so neatly! A crowd of students ran outside the door, numerous cheers being heard, making me chuckle.

There she was, her h/c haired was rumpled up because of the crowd and further clenched onto her notebook to prepare for the worst to come. "Y/n!" I called out, her face immediately turned to face me, her lips curled into a smile and checked the scene before then walking towards me. 

"How was class?" We said in unison, giggling afterwards. 

"Fine."

"Boring."

"You have to tell me about it, we can't do it here eat least, school is luckily, over," Y/n said.

Before she could say another word, she got a notification from her phone and then went to pick it up.

The radiant white screen illuminated her skin, almost looking like an organized photoshoot. Her h/c eyes steadily focused on the device, a small smile curved and her hair blowing slowly. 

"Sorry Cupid, my mom's calling me to come home fast, we'll talk later, byeeeeeee!" She hollered out while sprinting away, leaving me by my lonesome, again. 

"Bye bestie."

Ş̴̡̫̠̗̬̿́̎̏̎͛̓̆̒͝õ̴̢̙͕̩̟̤͎̹̋̾͗̇͑͌̒̚͝ ̵͙͖͎̠͇͋́̿͆͗ͅs̵̺̈́̂̌̌̚͝͝ẽ̷̱͕̹̉̋l̴̥͝f̸͍͇͔̣̞͈̯̭̜͓̓͐͐̅̀̅́̈́ì̴̡͇̤͎͋͂͋̑̕͜s̷̹̝̤̦͙̪̔͗h̵̡̦̤̀̋̀ͅ.̷̟̯̖̥̺̰̏̆