Chapter Seven

A/N: This chapter was amazingly edited by @stiingrayyy, show him some love via reading his books, they're really well-written. 

(Third P.O.V)

Cupid knew what she was doing was wrong, if her father even dared to check up on her via the looking glass, she'd be dead. 

Yet she was going to do it nonetheless, she wasn't a rebel, she was just...deprived of ĥ̸͈̭̙e̴̡̧̛̛̫͎̳̝̗̾̓̃͂̒̔̏ŗ̷͖͖͈̪̫̾̀̒̄̇̂̽.

Her fingers grazed down the ruffles of her bubblegum pink dress. Her fingertips danced along the fabric before abruptly coming to a stop. Her nails dug into the prominent bump on her thigh, it was where her bow and arrows were located. just one move and she could make you like--love her. one move, one perfect shot, but she had one chance, no mistakes, no do-overs. 

Sure, technically, she was a myth. Though it was her purpose to help lovesick teenagers, the prince in your happy ending was... troublesome. What was wrong with her wanting to help her crush? 

"Well someone enjoys their reflection," Joked Blondie, snapping the cherub out of her compulsive train of thought.

"Y-yep..." She fluttered her eyes continuously, now realizing she was in fact in front of a mirror.

Cupid now noticed her physical condition, since she was already there, she might as well have fixed herself, she had to look spellbinding for you! She brushed her delicate bangs to frame her face and further fixed the bow that sat on her head as she gazed upon her reflection.  There stood a diligent and keen seraph in her blue eyes.

"That's better." Cupid murmured under her breath, a small smile managed to form on her lips, she then turned on her heel, twisted the doorknob open and walked her way into Science and Sorcery to meet you.

Time Skip

The class was currently in session, and yet, she managed to block out Professor Rumplestiltskin's lecture, her fixation was exclusively on Y/n, whilst everything and everyone was a blurry mess. 

"This is more difficult than I thought it would be." Cupid thought as she studied Y/n's face, her pencil, her notes and everything about the girl. 

"Did your eyes always glow like the evening sun?" 

She glanced down at your notes, the penmanship was so-

"Stop analyzing everything she does! Stay focused!"

A realization struck her like a lightning bolt, she noticed the eyes of her pupils, the way they would track every movement of the professor, if she were to even stand up let alone do what she planned to do, she'd be instantly seen. she couldn't do 𝘪𝘵 now, not with everyone in the room. it was as if all eyes were on her, it was suffocating. 

She couldn't do it anywhere. with so many extracurricular activities you were in, you couldn't be left alone. There was always another teenager with you.

"Just spellbinding." Cupid huffed at the circumstance.

Cupid had constructed two plans, one of them was bound to work. No matter what happens she'll have her way with Y/n, even if it meant she would have to push past a few boundaries.