Chapter Eight

(Third P.O.V)

A sigh escaped Cupid's pink-tinted lips as she sat down on an available stool in the school library. The library was a quiet place, though the pupils didn't have a choice to be the opposite because of the stern librarians and the area rarely held students, so that meant she would have peace and quiet to construct her plan.

She placed her pink binded notebook on the hardwood table and grabbed the pencil that was trapped behind her ear. The notebook was...something, firstly it was class notes, secondly a diary, thirdly a sketchbook, but for now, it was a planner.

A planner for Y/n to adore her. Unlike prior, she couldn't have been so lazy and wing it. She had to calculate every minute, second and step of the operation, Y/n was special, she was going to be hers forever after. Just the thought of...her made her wings flap continuously.

9.02.1815:

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓢𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

The corners of her pink-tinted lips curled into a loving smile. She looked at the paper that was placed in front of her, picturing each step in her head, in her ideal world. She glanced up at the clock that read noon.

One full hour... then she can finally start.

"It'll be fine, time will just fly by!" Cupid thought as she attempted to compose herself but her fingertips drumming on the table told the complete opposite.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

RING!

"Finally!" Cupid shouted, immediately earning a 'shush' from the two librarians in unison, and further scoffed. Nonetheless, she cheerily ran out happier than a pig in mud.

She hurried to the locker room. There wasn't a dress code, it wasn't like she had to stay in her regular clothes. It wouldn't be a crime to change into something more comfortable clothing.

She gazed upon Y/n as she exited the changing area, subsequently waving at Cupid excitedly, Cupid missed this, she missed this feeling of unconditional warmth and security.

Y/n had also changed into the default uniform, she clapped hands shortly before blurting out, "We're matching!"

"Yeah! So cool!" The two girls jumped eagerly while intertwining their hands.

"Yeah, yeah, get to class!" Mr. Gingerbreadman ordered harshly.

They further scurried to the Grimnastics, internally fearing the worst if they dared to stay a second longer.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Three...two...ONE!" The two runners began to run the millisecond Mr. Gingerbreadman blew the whistle, the tension in the fresh air was tight but Cupid couldn't care less.

"Just do it!!" She thought, arguing with...herself. "Sir?" Mr. Gingerbreadman turned his head to face the girl. "May I use the bathroom, please?" She gulped afterwards.

"Sure." He replied blankly, additionally shrugging his shoulders.

"Way to overthink!" Cupid knocked on her head, awkwardly leaving the area. A gentle sigh dragged from her lips as she finally approached Y/n's locker. She felt better this way. Privacy like no other. No one could see her, no one will see her. It wouldn't be a problem if someone were to walk by. Control and power were in the palm of her hands and glanced down at her bow, arrow and love flower to make sure of it.