𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Sandro POV

"Lad, there's Lara, go on its your chance" My friends push me closer to Lara who's talking with her friend.

She turned and notice me. "Oh hi Ferdinand" She greets. I can feel my cheeks turning red. "U-uh hi Lara, it's good to see you again here" I smile shyly.

"You too, do you have anything else to say, 'cause I really need to go" She smiles. She's about to walk away when my friends gesture me to talk to her again.

"Lara! Can I ask you something?" I ask, this is so embarrassing.

"O-oh okay, what is it?" She ask.

"C-can I... Can I.. " I don't have the guts and courage, c'mon Sandro!

"Can you, what?" She curiously ask.

"Can I ask you to have some coffee some time?" I ask quickly and covering my mouth because of embarrassment.

She laugh and smile. She always looks beautiful when she smiles. "Of course, just tell me when, see you around!" She said as she leaves.

I smile proudly to them as they cheer me up. Finally!

Catherine POV

After washing the dishes here at the restaurant. Ven came in the kitchen from school. "Ven! Come, I need to tell you something" I told her.

She walks closer to me. "Remember the guy you told me that looks like a Filipino?" I excitedly ask.

"Hmm?" She hum.

"You're right, he is"

"Really?! How do you know?" She exclaimed.

"Well, he's studying in the university as well and ka-merge class ko sa isang subject, wait! There's more" I spill, while walking around her with my arms folded. "He's one of Senator Bongbong's son" I proudly said

She clapped her hand to her mouth. "I can't believe I predict something right, kaloka, so it means he's famous!?"

"Dito siguro sakto lang, but in the Philippines, he is-

"Hoy, andito kayo para tumulong hindi magchikahan!" Aunt May's voice stop our conversation.

"Ma we were just talking about-" Ven was about to say something.

"Hay enough! Ven go serve some coffees at ikaw naman Catherine, maglabas ka na ng tinapay dun" She ordered.

Our work in the restaurant is really tiring. Today's Friday kaya maraming customer and oras na rin kami nag close 10pm. Because I'm in college, kahit sabado may pasok.

When we get home I immediately take a bath and went to sleep already, nakakapagod.

---
I heard my alarm clock. I turned it off, 5 mins pa. I heard it again, fine, eto na tatayo na. I shift and look at the time. 7am?! Patay, 7:30am first subject namin.

I immediately take a bath and fix myself. I don't have time to eat breakfast so I didn't. I ride on my bike and go my way to school.

While locking my bike. I see our professor, she's my professor last sem and she doesn't go to class on time, madalas 7:40am na sya nag iistart so I'm not that late.

3rd POV

Catherine enter the class on time. The hallways are silent because all the students are in their respective classes.

After the 1st class, Catherine's next class is Biology in the school laboratory. The class spend two hours then after it, it's lunch time already.

Students are gathered in the cafeteria to have their lunch.