𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Catherine POV

"Ring... Ring... Ring... "

"Ugh! Really? I'm trying to sleep!"

I grab my phone on the night stand and answer it, angrily. "Hello? Madaling araw tumatawag!-

I was about to complain but a gentle British lady voice speak. " Oh uhm sorry to disturb you, but do you know Catherine Galvez?" She ask.

"Yes, speaking. Who is this?" I ask curiously.

"Hi! I didn't understand you awhile ago, it's me, Miles! Miles Miller" She informs. Ugh, si Miles pala, kaya hindi ako maintindihan kanina.

"Oh hi Miles, sorry I thought someone I know here from the Philippines, so I speak in Tagalog, anyway what made you call?" I ask.

"Guess what!?" She giggles.

"What?"

"I'm getting married!!" She announced happily.

"Oh hehe uhm- that's uh- that's nice. Congratulations!" I cheer with her. Kahit sobrang antok na antok pa ako.

"Oh thank you, I'm sorry to disturb you but you should check your e-mail, darling" She said.

"E-mail? Why?"

"Oh I send the invitation letter there-

"I'm invited?"

"Of course, you silly. Be there, it's our slash reunion as well, we really miss you, Catherine. Pleasee" She pleases.

"Uhm I'll check my schedule first, but always remember I am really happy for the both of you" I positively said.

"You should be there, please just for one time, anyway I have to go, take care mwa!"

"Bye!"

I sleep again and waited for the sun to rise.

--
I heard the alarm clock as the sun starts to shine. I get up and stretch a bit. Hay, sarap talaga matulog pag walang duty.

I folded my blanket and about to go down when suddenly I  hear a little voice, from a boy.

I open the door  to go downstairs, on my way I met the laughing face of my nephew, Iñigo.

"Hi, Mamy Cath!" He greeted cheerfully as he run to hug me.

I open my arms and rest my head on his shoulder. "Good morning, wait mag banyo lang si mamy, you wait here" I told him as I stood up and leave him.

On my way to the bathroom, I met his mom, Angel.

"Hi rine, Day off?" She ask, preparing for breakfast.

"Yup, iiwan mo ba si Iñigo, gel?"

"Ah oo sana, ayos lang ba?"

"Oo uhm mag Jollibee kami mamaya"

Angel, is my cousin. Mother's side. She's a single mom working at the Kapitol. Iñigo, her son, became close to me dahil madalas, iniiwan nya sa akin yung bata.

Then si Mama, sya din nag aalaga. Madalas kasi sakitin yung bata so they really need me and kailangan ko sya i-monitor, medyo sensitive ang health nya.

I should say parang anak ko na rin sya. He's easy to go with and madaling disiplinahin.

Anyway, going back. We all eat breakfast then after that, we do our responsibilities and chores in the House.

Sandro POV

I just came out of the meeting room when my secretary meets me.

"Sec, I don't have any meeting na 'di ba?" I ask her. Making our way to my office.