𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

Sandro POV
Monday morning...

"Sandro, anak. Wake up, it's already 7am" Mom's voice woke me up.

I get out of bed and check my phone first.

*1 new message

To Sandro
Fr Allie

Hi Sandro! My parents and I are visiting Ilocos Norte, hope to see you there!

Allie, is one of my old friends. To be honest, I do have a crush on her but there are some barriers between us.

She's an actress and also a TV host. We all know my mom has policies about dating a girl, she's very strict when it comes to that.

And Allie, she's kind but with my work and being respected, I need to prioritize my image, her being an actress is sometimes out of the line, but I do respect her and her job.

Anyway, I message her back and told her to enjoy their stay.

To Allie
Fr Sandro

Oh that's nice, I'll visit if I have a vacant time, Enjoy!

I went out of my room and take a bath first before eating breakfast. Then prepare for my work.

At the kapitolyo, Matthew welcome me with an update. "Cousin, about the volunteer doctors, children's month. It will happen in the next two weeks"

"Yeah, yeah I'll tell them" I said back. "Anything else?"

"Nah, nothing more, have a great day!"

Catherine POV

"Knock knock Doc" Janel's said, leaning at my Doorframe here in my office.

"Oh Janel, may apple slices ako dyan" I offer.

"Thanks, kamusta nga pala yung wedding sa London?" She ask.

"It's great, nakita ko ulit mga kklase ko dati" I smile.

"Hmm I see, Si Lawrence? May flight ba sya?"

"Uhm wala, naka leave sya. Ayun nakikipaglaro nanaman ng basketball sa barangay nyo" I chuckle.

"Hay nako, yun talagang lalakeng yun. Anyway, may meeting daw with Tito Ching mamaya, about sa Children's health month" She informs.

"Oh okay, pa tawag na lang ako if ever. Thank you ja!" I thanked.

She left me as I continue my work.

The day works as the usual, I have rounds around the hospital and some scheduled patients.

When the afternoon comes, a knock woke me up. "Doctora?"

"Hmm come in" I hum.

Nurse Cristine came in. "Doc, meeting daw po kay Doctor Ching" She informs.

"Ah okay thank you Cristine" I smile.

I take my coat and wear it. Doctor Xian Ching is Lawrence's father, the owner of the Hospital.

I make my way to his meeting room and softly knock at the door as I enter the place.

"Hi good afternoon po" I greeted.

"Iha, come in, sit down, kamusta ka?" Tito Ching greeted with a smile together with the other doctors.

"Hi Tito, I'm fine po, kayo po? Kamusta?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm good, I'm good. You and Lawrence are getting along ha, ano? Can I hear wedding bells?" He laughed. My heart skip a beat and a sudden nervous came to me.