𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂

Catherine POV

After the date we had. Lawrence drive me to the Dormitory and said his goodbye. Since he needed to go back and prepare himself for his next flight.

I had a great time with our date and him as well. He's the only person that always listens to my rants, stories and problems. He get used to it, ever since naman nung nasa New York pa kami, he never complained about me being dramatic and he's good in giving some advice.

Before going to bed,I can help but to think about the proposal.

What if he will really proposed to me? Should I say yes, but I'm not ready yet. But Papa will get mad at me, even Tito Ching, they will ask about the reason.

Ugh. 'Di ko alam..

Maybe I'm just Overthinking about it. I'm pretty sure, he knows about it, what if he doesn't yet?

No, Catherine. Huwag mo na isipin yun, matagal pa yun.

---
"Doc.. Doc.. "

I heard Tine's voice while she knocks on my door. I gradually open my eyes. Umaga na pala.

"Doc Cath, gising na, breakfast na tayo" She says.

I slowly get off the bed while rubbing my eyes and yawning. Ugh. Umaga na pala. "Thanks Tine! Nakabangon na po" I inform. Another day.

-------
3rd POV

Days passed by...

Sandro focus himself working at the Senate since he needs to catch up a lot of paper works and sign some House Bills.

It's his lunch time and he managed to check his phone to look for some urgent messages.

Marcos' Family Group Chat

Mom: @simon, nak please look after your dad today, he told me yesterday he's not feeling well, I know you're with him.

Bunso (Vinny): mom, chill, Kuya Simon's with him naman. Don't worry too much.

Simon: I'm with him mom, I'll tell him not to overwork today.

Mom: okay good. I'm just worried. Our family doctor is not available this time, he's in Germany today, for family matters.

Sandro: Simon's with Dad, Mom. I'm sure hindi po sya papabayaan ni Simon.

After lunch, Sandro went back to his work and try to finish everything important since he's going back to Ilocos for his day off.

---
After preparing  his things to go home, he heard his phone ringing.

"Sandro, son?" It was his Mom.

"Mom, napatawag po kayo" He says.

"Nak, can you go home immediately, your dad's not feeling well and I need you all three here, I'm worried. Dr. Acosta (family doctor) is in Germany, I've been trying to contact him but he didn't answer any of my calls" She explains in a sad voice.

Sandro sigh. "I'll be there soon, tell Simon and Vinny to help you out on anything, I'll take the first flight, I'll let you know as soon as possible once I arrive, just don't worry too much, mom" He assures.

He quickly pack his things and make sure he got everything.

As he arrived at the airport, he makes his way to get a ticket and ask for the first flight, he didn't bother asking about the service levels. What's important for him is to get home as soon as possible.

The trip took almost 2 hours which is quicker than taking a bus.

One of their drivers is waiting for him and went their way home.