Chapter 1

POV: Author

Jur was sick. At first, everything was fine, but then the deterioration began... Soon her death would come. Deruth, like others, did not know about the disease at all. She loved him, but recently she noticed the absence of Deruth and the fact that only her son keeps their union, and even that he avoided it. Therefore, Jur would not have entrusted her son to him when she died. She wanted to find someone to whom she would entrust her four-year-old son. 

*Several days later* 

Today she learned the legend about the dragon from the black castle, the legend is eccentric, but the woman still left it as a backup plan for her son. 

(Julie started coughing up blood after a month) 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Three months later* 

Jur nervously packed her son's things.

According to her calculations, she can live for a maximum of a month. All the time since the beginning of her illness, she has been looking for a place where Cale will be taken care of. 

But there was nothing better than to believe in a legend. She agreed with one coachman that she was about to take them to that place. 

*After a few days*

Already approaching the castle, Jur began to wake up Cale. She had to bring her son to the castle and leave him there, since she cannot lead him to the dragon, and run away. 

The woman decided to leave a letter in her bag with brief information about Cale. (So ​​she did) 

*A little later* 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

POV: Cale 

I was standing at some kind of castle, my mother once mentioned it, she had a plan, she told me to wait a bit, and then try to enter the castle. Well, with God, let's go look for the entrance. (So ​​he did)

*A little later*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TO BE CONTINUED