Chapter 2

'...' - thought

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

POV: Eruhaben-nim 

When the sun broke through the curtains in the morning, and the rays of the sun entered the room, hitting the eyes of the ancient yellow dragon, which had just begun to wake up. Waking up, stretching, he looked out the window, where the weather was quite fine, so he decided to go for a walk in the garden after breakfast. After doing all the morning things, changing clothes and finding slippers, he went to the stairs to go down to the first floor. that something has to happen. 

 *Sometime later*

 Going down the stairs, he heard the sound of footsteps and became alert, because there could be no one else in the castle except him. Turning around the corner and walking a little more, he saw a child, who came even closer and realized that it was a human boy ( !). 

The boy saw him, turned in his direction and put the bag with which he was on the floor, began to rummage in it, looking for something. After a couple of minutes, he took out a letter and approached Eruhaben, and thrust it into his hands. The dragon finally recovered from the shock, and looking at the letter in his hands, began to read it. 

*Letter*

( Good day, Dragon-nim.My name is Jur Thames, and this is my son Cale. I am seriously ill and will die soon, and there is nowhere to leave my son. Please I beg you to look after him. He has no relatives besides me, and I don't want him to see my death. He's allergic to people's touch, so he shouldn't be given to them.Please look after him, best regards Jur... )

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After reading the letter, the longtime one decided to look after Jur's baby... or Should I say His Baby (❁'◡'❁)                              (。・ω・。)

'or if he's too annoying, I can always give him to some tribe' was the dragon's last thought before how to tell the boy to take the bag and follow him...