Chapter 4

... of people)

  POV: Author 

It was a typical Sunday morning, the sun rising over the horizon and covering everything around with its rays, breaking through the tightly closed curtains everywhere. It smoothly crept under the young man's bloody eyelashes. He gradually woke up. Today, Cale, namely he, will go to the village located near the castle, take a walk on his own, not for the first time. 

On the first walk, he went with his father, because he had never been tom and could get lost, and now that he is 14 and a half, he can safely go out once a week without worrying about anything. "Ah, memories." He got up and went to change and do his morning chores. After that, going down to the kitchen for breakfast, the wine-haired man made a note in his head to go for a walk today along the outskirts of the forest near the village. 

*After an hour and a half

Already approaching the forest, passing through the field, he heard the sound of a child crying. Crying was heard from the forest, following its sound, Cale saw a boy of 3-4 years old with wine-red hair, like his own, and obsidian-black, slightly tearful eyes. Approaching Cale, squatted down, spoke to the child: •Hello °You- and who? • My name is Cale, and you? °A-ao Ts-qin... •How old are you, Ao?

•How old are you, Ao? °Three, and you? •Fourteen By the end of the dialogue, the kid had more or less calmed down. 

Cale looked around and did not see anyone, he had a legitimate question. •Where are your relatives or friends, is there an aunt or uncle, brother? °I don't remember... Oh no, the baby was starting to get worried and nervous again. •Get up, Qin, you'll stay with me for a while until we find your relatives... on the way, thinking of what to say to his father, who by the way caught a mini heart attack at the sight of two red-haired people together. 

After that, Cale told him for a long time that he was not a grandfather, but little Ao was here for a short time. But Ao himself decided that this place is now his home and began to "settle in". *Sometime later* Cale, as promised, began to search for information about the relatives of baby Ao Qin. The search in the village turned up nothing, so he was now wandering through the forest, trying to find something. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

POV: Cale 

It was already getting dark and I had to go I wondered, as I thought, to the exit. While I was walking it became dark, almost like in the forest of darkness in this novel. 

Leaving in the dark, I did not notice the lake with black liquid, which I had already entered, I wanted to step back in order to feel around the lake, but I slipped onto a smooth fireplace, which was the shore of the lake, and fell into it. It became hard to breathe underwater, obviously 

there is a sharp sunset in the lake, a slightly clouded consciousness put forward the idea that it was necessary to get out, which I did, despite the pain in my back. Having climbed up in a fainting state, I was able to add to the outskirts of the forest ...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<