Chapter 5

began to rub his muzzle into his pant leg from behind, clearly pushing somewhere, the angel became interested and he said to the cat "- Lead", the cat ran into the gateway, and Cale followed him. 

Coming for him, he saw a wounded cat with gray hair, which was the sister of the red one. Seeing sadness and a pure desire to help his sister in the eyes of red, for some reason he remembered the poor little brother and sister whom he saw at the counters with bread and with whom he shared the fact of the existence of a tribe of cat people from which a theory emerged that he wanted to confirm or refute... 

And he said something that a person would have answered, but a cat with an injured relative and an injured one did not even turn his ear. Cale walked up to the cats and sat down and said, 

"You don't have to pretend, it will be easier for me to help if you are human...". 

The cat nevertheless turned around and turned into people with his sister, after all, a person can help them. While Cale was examining the wound, he thought that it would be better if he took them to them until the wound healed, and asked the boy who had previously pretended to be Hong, and the wounded He is his older sister, what are they doing here and how He was injured and listening to their story of doing temporary dressing from the still clean fabric of the tattered blouse of the older kitten, I decided to invite them to travel for a short time with him, his son and father, it's not strange that they agreed to beat him for a short time with a kind person to them, but the fact that he has a huge blue +.