Chapter 3

POV: Author 

When they started to walk the dragon began to ask him questions: °How old are you? • Almost five. ° Favorite color and dish? •Not. °Clothing preferences? • Simple style. On this, their dialogue ended, as they reached the last floor, where there were bedrooms. 

The room that the ancient decided to give to Cale was light red, with some details of crimson and grey. a window sill, and on the left a bright red bedside table and a white work table with a crimson chair, contrasting gray kilims with dark purple, almost black walls licked all over the room on the floor. Opposite the window, there was a door.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(After two years, Cale came to call Eruhaben-nim dad

(Cale went out to the garden with Eruhaben-nim, but never to the nearby village) 

 Cale settled in the library 

(Eruhaben-nim started trying to make gloves and a mask for Cale to go to the village and meet new people.) . . . . . . . . . . . 

There will not be a continuation soon (a couple of days) . . . . . . . (Cale was nevertheless made and given away, gloves and a mask for his 14th birthday. And the first time he went to the village he saw / met . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ) Intrigue :)