Chapter 6: Kanroji Mitsuri

It was morning. I awoke to the sound of Zenitsu screaming that he didn't want to take his medicine. Aoi was so frustrated that she just gave up. Inosuke was lying on his bed and Tanjiro just took his medicine, calmed Zenitsu down and forced him to take it. In one hour we would have rehabilitation training for the day. I looked toward the bedside table and saw an envelope saying on the front 'read it' . I would usually do this to remind myself of things for the next day. It said 'your meeting with THE Muichiro Tokito at midnight in that wisteria garden near the Ubuyashiki mansion. Good luck future me. I've seen there's a love hashira who I think is onii-chan's friend. Maybe ask her for advice. from yesterday you'. 

I quickly put the letter back into the envelope and hid it under my pillow. Hopefully, no one will find it. "Y/n what's that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh... this? Uhhhh" I said.

"Yep. What is it? Of course I'm not forcing you!" he said with a smile on his face. Why is his smile so comforting? Like Oyakata-sama's voice. Well, I've noticed Tanjiro is really, really, really kind, so that probably explains why.

(Timeskip to the middle of the day aka lunch time)

Rehabilitation training was ok today I guess. A little tiring but apart from that it was easy. Muichiro wasn't here today, Aoi was in his place instead. I suppose he was only filling in for one day. I put my uniform on and left the butterfly estate to go to the love estate. I told Aoi where I was going. A few minutes and I was already there. It looked very pretty. Lots of flowers. Very pretty flowers. There was a bee hive and birds around too. I was walking around the front garden until I saw the love hashira stroking a rabbit. She saw me as I stared at the rabbit. "Oh hi y/n! Nice to see you! What brings you here?" she said.

"Uhh.... I wanted to ask... for... love advice..." I said feeling embarrased, "also, I'm sorry but I forgot your name".

"My name is Kanroji Mitsuri! KYAAAA! LOVE ADVICE! YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PERSON! You wanna come inside?" she said happily.

"Sure" We both went inside her estate, took our shoes off and she offered me some dango. Of course, I didn't refuse. I wanted more food anyway.

"So who's the person you like?!" Mitsuri said.

"You promise you won't tell him right?"

"Of course!"

"Ok," I took a deep breath and said, "Muichiro".

"KYAAAA! I KNEW IT! MY SHIP IS SAILING!"

"What?"

"Oh it's nothing!" Mitsuri smiled, "you wanted some advice, correct?"

"Yeah"

"So the main thing is be yourself! If he wants to kiss you don't turn him down - accept it! Give compliments! Think about what you say and put a smile on your face! Also, you need to look outstanding! Which you do by the way you are really beautiful y/n-chan! But I will help enhance that and get you ready! When's the date?"

"It's not reallt a date but... tonight.... at midnight.."

"KYAAAA! SOONER THAN I EXPECTED! You're doing rehabilitation training right?"

"Yea"

"You better meet me straight after that ok! There's a few hours before midnight from the end of that so you better come back here so I can help you get ready! Where's the date?"

"In a wisteria garden near the Ubuyashiki mansion," I said.

"Ooh I've been there with Obanai one time!"

"Who's Obanai..."

"Never mind that! Tonight is all about you! Well, I had a good time with you y/n-chan! We should hang out more often! You should go back to the Butterfly estate! I'll see you soon!"