Chapter 10: Zenitsu's life in Heaven

(a few days later)

"Alright Zenitsu, since you are now joining us I will explain everything as we go along. Sumi, Kiyo and Naho - those girls there will stretch your bodies and make yourself limber again. I made myself clear?" Aoi said.

"H-hai," Zenitsu said.

Inosuke and Tanjiro nervously walked to the station while I walked behind them. Then they mentally cried inside while they were stretched. Must've hurt. It did hurt for me as well and I was internally screaming half to death while Zenitsu just watched us.

"Next up, reflex training. The aim is to touch your cup and throw the tea inside at your opponent's face before them. If you do, you win, if you don't, you lose."

Kanao and Tanjiro sat down face to face with the table of tea in-between them.

"Now!" Aoi said

"Aagh!" Tanjiro screamed as he got tea in his face by Kanao.

"Again!"

Tanjiro grabbed a cup first then Kanao grabbed his hand over the cup, grabbed another one and threw it in his face. It must be quite embarrassing and sad - I feel sad for him. 

"Finally, you'll do full body training, simply put as playing tag. We all know the rules of tag. Inosuke, I'll be playing against you. You need to catch me this time".

And then he started chasing Aoi, unluckily for her, Inosuke lifted her by her feet and her whole world turned upside down. 

"Aaaagh! Inosuke!" 

"HAHAHAAAHHAHAHHA I GOT YOU!" he screamed joyfully. And then he put her down.

"D-don't do that again! Ok Zenitsu now it's your tur-"

"Oi. Tanjiro. Inosuke. Let's go outside," he said sounding a little different from what he usually sounds like.

"Why?" Tanjiro asked.

"C'mon lets go".

"Hah? Why? Not going," Inosuke said.

"JUST COME WITH ME OUTSIDE GODDAMNIT AND SHUT UP!!" he screamed while dragging them both outside, "CMON YOU LOWLIFES! YOU DIRTBAGS!"

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!" they screamed.

(Zenitsu's pov)

I dragged all of those clueless people outside.

"ALRIGHT YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!" Inosuke shouted and I punched him hard to the wall with no regrets.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu, apologise!!" Tanjiro said.

"LEMME AT HIM!!!" 

"NO! YOU GUYS APOLOGISE TO ME! SAY YOU'RE SORRY TO ME! APOLOGISE FOR ACTING LIKE YOU CAME FROM HELL BUT YOU WERE IN HEAVEN!! YOU GUYS FROLICKED WITH GIRLS ALL DAY!! GET ON YOUR DAMN KNEES AND HANDS AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY! COMMIT SEPPUKU!! DIE YOU BASTARDS!!

"How can you say something like that?!" Tanjiro said.

"SHUT UP YOU GOODY-GOODY TALKING HUGE FOREHEAD!! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!! WHEN THEY STRETCH YOU IT FEELS LIKE THEYRE HUGGING YOU AND THEY TOUCH YOUR ENTIRE BODY ALL OVER!! WHEN YOU PLAY THE CUP GAME, YOU GET TO TOUCH THEIR HANDS AND THEY TOUCH YOUR HANDS!!! AND IN TAG YOU GET TO TOUCH THEIR HOT BODIES!!! GIRLS HAVE SMOOTH HANDS, BIG BOOBS, GREAT BUTTS AND HUGE THIGHS!!!! IT'S ALREADY AMAZING JUST TO HAVE A GIRL PASS BY YOU BECAUSE THEY SMELL SO GOOD AND IT'S FUN TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM!! IT'S HEAVEEEENNN!! IT'S DAMN HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEENN!!!"

"YOU'RE MAKING NO SENSE MONITSU!! WHEN YOU LOSE TO SOMEONE CLEARLY SMALLER THAN YOU, YOU FEEL DEFEAT AND DESTROYS YOUR SOUL!!"" Inosuke shouted.

"HAHAHAHA INOSUKE!! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN CLOSE WITH A GIRL HAVEN'T YOU!! OH YEAH YOU WERE RAISED IN THE DAMN MOUNTAINS!!! HOW UNFORTUNATE!!"