Prologue

What am I doing.

Just​ an urge I guess.

°°°°°°°<°°°°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°<°°°

You, Y/N have been a mercenary for 5 years.

You turned 20 just yesterday and you took on an ogre hunting job.

You know, wanting to challenge yourself a bit to see if you're able to take on the whole world.

Or maybe you just wanted to get your father's approval and get your title back.

That doesn't matter, what matter right now is that you are dying.

Taking on that hunt wasn't a good idea after all, seeing how most of your bones are in pieces, rest in piece your left arm, it'll never be the same again.

As you stumble away from the ogre's corpse, you find your way to a cave.

The rain was heavy, each droplet that hits your open wound felt like someone had sprinkle salt on it, although it was a bit numb.

You pushed your way inside, sliding down the side of the cave's wall and huffing as the adrenaline began to wear out.

A grumble echo through the cave, catching your attention.

You turn your head, slowly as your limbs became slow and numb.

A silhouette of a person was on the other side of this cave's wall, although he was a bit farther in, you can see his features that glowed in the dim cave.

Pink locks flow down the side of a face, as the Ruby red eyes shine in the cave, giving an eerie sense.

Your senses snap together as you examine the person in front of you.

You warily scoot back from your seat, not wanting to put yourself in more danger.

You watched as the person's breath became slower and slower by the passing minutes.

This person was calling out for help, but as you stand, you can't help them. You're injured too and you're a mercenary, and from the looks of things, this man is far from being able to heal.

So, you slump down and look at the ceiling.

How ironic, even though you both don't know each other, just being near together in each other's final moment is comforting.

As you listen to the raining, you can feel your eyes began to close.

Is it time? You turned 20 yesterday and this is how you die? How ironic. What will father think of this, he'll probably think that you're still pathetic and useless as ever, no Prince would want to marry a princess with no talent nor good background.

As those words linger in your mind, you let the festering darkness takes over and you slump over, falling into a slumber.

°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°<°°°°°>°°°°

It's a shame Phil had to stream whilst I finished this and started to go sleep.

Man, I wanted to see too.

Word count: 422