Chapter 4(Nostalgia)

Tw: mention of rape

°°°°°<°°°°>°°°°°°°°°<°°°°>°°°°°^°°°°°°°<°°

You walk away from the river satisfied by the loots that you got.

With a grin on your face, you skip through the forest, with William right behind you.

"Your quite happy", William commented, grabbing your shoulder and pointing towards a deer.

The deer was underneath the sunlight, like a faun, it looks like it could turn into a human anytime soon.

"Of course, I just got loots from a royal", you said, crouching down, you took out an arrow and pulled on the bow's string.

Aiming for the head, William gaze at the arrow, curious of your talent.

You closed your eyes, taking a breath in, you readied your nerves, and opened your eyes. Letting go of the breath, your eyes fix on the deer and let the arrow fly through the air.

The arrow's gave out a whistle, gaining the attention of the prey, by the time the deer had noticed the arrow, it was already falling towards the ground.

"Nice", You said, your mood had raised even more.

"That's very good", William said, clapping his hand. He was impressed by your archery skill.

You felt proud of your skill, it was your first time in a while that you had been given a complement, other than your unimpressed looks.

"Thanks, bet yours are better anyways", you said, standing back up, your joints popped, patting your pants.

Although you were dissing yourself, you still have a grin on your face, and William- Techno, could see it.

Techno sigh, a smile creeped onto his face, he quickly cover it up. He had a reputation to up hold and the voices are going to mock him for it.

"what are you waiting for William!", You called out towards the pinkette, hoisting the deer over your shoulder.

Techno snap out of his trance, pulling his hand away from his face and followed you.

You wondered what he was thinking about, but you shrugged it off as him daydreaming. You understand that, after all you also daydream as well, it was something that you had done since you were 6, picked up because of the neglect.

The walk was silent, only the birds chirping could be heard from a distance.

"You hear that?", you said, gesturing towards your house that was covered by trees and bushes.

Techno ears perk up, trying to hear what you were hearing.

"those are my pets", you said, grinning, you find it funny seeing William's disappointed look.

Techno groaned, "You have pets in the forest?", he asked, leaning down to talk to you.

You gave him a funny look, "Of course, I'll go mad if I don't have them around here", you said.

His face was very close to you, so you move away for the sake of your female heart.

"Anyways, we're almost there, and from the looks of the sun, it's probably around 4, so we just skipped lunch", you said, watching the back of the pinkette as he cut away the vines.

The both of you walk from the bushes and ended up on your front yard. It was messy, chopped woods laying on the ground near an axe. It was almost winter and it's getting chilly, you gotta supply some wood just in case.

"Sorry about the mess", you said, throwing the deer onto the ground next to it.

William was curious on what you were trying to do, after all, butchering were always done inside.