2. (Harry)

Cabin: 21

Cabin mates:

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan

Zayn Malik

Harry Styles.

They seemed like nice names in Harry's opinion. Even though he was shattered that him and Liam didn't get placed together. It would have been nice to have at least one friend, but Liam reminded him that they still had all day to spend together, and he shouldn't worry about sleeping arrangements.

Harry made his way awkwardly to the cabin, where he found one other boy there. He stood there, with his arms crossed and a frown on his face, looking at the door. Slowly, Harry approached him.

"Erh, hi." he smiled awkwardly, clearing his throat slightly. The boy just frowned at him. "And which one are you?" he asked, pointing to the piece of paper in his hand. "Oh, um. I'm Harry, Harry Styles." the boy replied, pointing to the last name on the page. "Right. Styles. You wouldn't happen to have a key by any chance?" he asked snappily. Harry frowned slightly at his tone, and shook his head. "Maybe it's under the door mat." he suggested. The boy rolled his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous." he glared, walking over to the mat anyway, and lifting it up to see a key lying there. Harry smiled to himself. "Shut up." the boy muttered, putting the key into the door and opening it. Inside stood two bunk beds, a couch pushed to the end wall, a fireplace, with a door on the side that Harry assumed was the bathroom . "This looks cosy..." the boy said, sarcastically Harry presumed, seeing as the room was very boring, and very much not cosy.

Name tags had been placed on the bunks, and the boy went towards the one the read "Louis Tomlinson". Which just so happened to be the bunk underneath Harry's. "I suppose the other boys are late." Louis said, turning to Harry. "I suppose." he agreed, shrugging slightly. "You don't talk much do you?" Louis added. Harry shrugged again. "You talk too much don't you." he replied, causing the other boy to glare, but before he could reply, a knock sounded from the door. "Yeah." Louis called, not taking his eyes off Harry.

A boy with blonde hair walked through, greeting the two boys with a smile, which was not returned by either of them. The boy cleared his throat and frowned slightly. "Okay... Well, I'm Niall." he smiled, blasting a thick Irish accent at the two boys. "I'm Louis, and this is Styles." Louis replied flatly, shocking Harry slightly that he introduced him. "Right, nice to meet you. Do you two know each other from somewhere else?" he asked. "No." the two boys replied in unison. "Right..." Niall nodded, and frowned, walking over to his bunk, just as the door opened again.

"And you must be Zayn then." Louis said as soon as the boy walked in. "That is correct." he nodded, walking over to Louis. "And you are?" he asked. "Louis." Harry butted in before Lou could say anything. A tiny hint of a smile formed on Louis' lips, but faded quickly once he noticed Harry looking. "Yes. I'm Louis and that's Styles." he added, turning his attention back to Zayn. "It's Harry. Actually." he nodded with a small smile. "Is that a thing you two do? Introduce each other?" Niall asked, walking into the "conversation". "We don't have a thing." Louis frowned. "Styles-" he paused to smirk at Harry. "just doesn't talk very much." he finished with a shrug. "Okay, well since you two have already set your things up, be lads and get some wood for the fire. It's freezing in here." Niall huffed, staring icily at Louis. "And what makes you the boss?" Louis glared back, causing Niall to roll his eyes. "Nothing, I just think it would be better you do it before it's dark." he shrugged. Harry frowned slightly, but headed towards the door. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Louis asked. Harry frowned and turned around. "Firewood..." he replied obviously. "If you're not going to do it, someone has to." he shrugged, making Louis huff, but walk towards the door. "Or we could both go..." Harry muttered to himself.

"What a douche right." Louis exclaimed as they made their way through the forest, collecting small logs as they went. Harry shrugged and smiled slightly when Louis tripped over a loose root in the ground, which earned another "Shut up." from Louis. "Also, I'm not too sure about Zayn. He just seemed to waltz in there with too much confidence." Louis went on. "And you didn't?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow at the slightly shorter boy. "I got there first, I'm allowed to do that..." he glared, making Harry laugh slightly. "Right. Logic." Harry muttered. "Yeah how about you shut it Styles." Louis snapped. "How about you call me Harry?" he suggested. "How about you actually get some wood." Louis replied, glaring slightly. "Um, what do you think is in my arms?" Harry sassed. "Oh shut up." he replied. "Is that the only come back you have?" Harry asked. "Shu- No." Louis glared. "We have enough wood now. Let's go back." he added, changing the topic. Harry nodded in agreement, with a slight smirk on his face.

"What took you two so long?" Niall asked once they came back into the cabin. "Oh. No problem Niall, thanks for being thankful." Louis spat in reply to Niall. "How about when you two get the wood for tomorrow, we'll time you and see how much longer it takes yeah." he glared. Harry wondered what Louis looked like when he smiled fully. He also wondered if he'd ever get to see Louis smile fully. "Maybe you can make the fire?" Harry suggested quietly to Niall, who didn't seem to hear. "Yeah true Harry, Niall and Zayn. You two can make the fire." Louis agreed, making Harry smile. "What are you grinning at?" he then asked Harry. "You called me Harry." he smiled, making Louis glare. Again. "Shut up."