6. (Harry)

"Well damn." Zayn whistled, sitting down on his bed. "I thought this was soccer camp!" Louis huffed, outraged at the note. Harry on the other hand didn't really care. He was just watching Louis intently. He chuckled slightly when Louis tripped on the small rug on the floor, and instantly stopped when he sent a glare his way. "How do you suppose we do it?" Niall asked no one in particular from the couch. Harry shrugged and looked to Zayn, who looked to Niall, who looked to Louis, who then finally looked at Harry. "Harry!" he smiled, turning to the boy. "What?" Harry asked suspiciously. "You've been awful quiet this morning, do you have any suggestions bottled up in that pretty head of yours?" Harry blushed at this, but shook his head. "I'm not very good at coming up with ideas to be perfectly honest." he replied quietly. "Well then, Niall, you've been awful loud this morning, any ideas?" Louis asked, turning to the blonde boy with a sigh. "How about, we just put the note back where we found it and not worry about it at all?" he suggested. All three of the other boys frowned at this. "We're not allowed to do that are we? Plus, we're then at risk of getting pranked... " Harry said, scratching the back of his neck. Louis shrugged at him. "Not if we always have at least one person in our cabin. The challenge is to not be seen while doing this. As much as I hate to say it-" he paused to glare at Niall. "but, I agree with the dumb Irish kid." he mumbled the last bit. "Um excuse me. I'm certainly not dumb, I came up with the plan." Niall huffed. "Calm down captain, this isn't a war we're planning, this is a camp game." Louis chuckled, finally taking a seat next to Harry, making his stomach flip over. "What do you think Harold?" he asked, turning to face Harry fully. Harry bit his lip in thought, and noticed Louis' eyes darken slightly as he swallowed, hard. The closeness of their lips suddenly became very obvious. "I-I uh..." Harry swallowed. "What, what was it you asked me again?" he smiled in embarrassment. "What do you think?" Louis repeated softly. "About what?" Harry asked, blushing furiously. "About the plan...." Niall butted in, shaking Harry and Louis out of their trance. "Seriously Harry, were you listening at all?" he asked. "I was." Harry clarified. "I think it's a good plan, as long as everyone agrees to having at least one person in here..." he added, making all the other boys nod. "Well, good then. Niall and I will go put it back." Zayn said, getting up. Harry watch Louis nod, and shifted uncomfortably. "Oh and boys." Louis added. "Yeah." they replied simultaneously. "Remember the wood..."

"Where do you think they hid it?" Harry asked after the boys had been gone a while. "Hopefully somewhere harder than where they found it." Louis smirked.

Harry decided it would be better to keep a small distance, since earlier's 'nearly incident' with Louis. He lay on the couch, shuffling a pack of cards due to boredom. "Who do you reckon's gonna find it?" Harry asked, making Louis sigh. "I don't know Hazza." he said softly, making Harry blush. "Why do yo-" Harry started, but Louis cut him off. "Harold. I don't know the answer to everything." he laughed, getting up from his bed and moving onto the couch where Harry lay. Louis lifted Harry's legs up slightly, and lay them back down on Louis' lap when he sat, making Harry blush. "Are you enjoying the camp so far?" Louis asked, making small patterns on Harry's legs absent-mindedly. Harry swallowed. "Um, yeah. It's been okay. We haven't really done much yet though." he said nervously. Louis laughed. "I know right. So much for a soccer camp." he smiled. Harry nodded, not being able to think about anything else besides from Louis' hands on him. "You know Hazza, I'm glad we got put together." Louis smiled, making Harry blush, "Me too Lou. " he agreed. Just then, the boys walked in, grinning, with wood this time.

"No one's gonna find it." Niall smiled happily and then frowned slightly at Louis and Harry, before shrugging it off. "Where'd you put it?" Louis asked, staying where he was despite the looks. "We buried it." Zayn butted in. "How deep?" Harry asked, looking at Niall, who shrugged. "Who cared, it's not like they're gonna go digging for something they don't even know about." he laughed. "I guess." Harry agreed, silencing himself. "What have you two been up to?" Zayn asked as he placed wood in the fire. Harry blushed. He didn't know why. It wasn't like they did anything, but he looked to Louis and found him blushing too, but replied anyway. "We played cards for a bit." he shrugged, indicating to the cards in Harry's hands. Niall nodded and smiled slightly, before joining Zayn to help with the fire. 

"We have to go to high ropes in five minutes!" Niall called, walking into the cabin with the schedule in his hand. "High ropes?" Louis asked, glancing to Niall, and then looking at Harry. "Yes." Niall confirmed, "Issue?" he asked. Louis shook his head. "Nothing, I just wasn't sure if that's what you said." Harry frowned suspiciously at Louis, and decided to ask him on their way. 

"What's the matter Lou?" Harry asked as they made their way through the forest and through to the high ropes course. Louis shook his head and smiled weakly. "Nothing Hazza." he smiled, patting him on the back lightly. "Louis." Harry pursed. "What?" Louis asked, glaring at the ground. "What's wrong, really?" he asked again. "I told you! It's nothing. I think I just feel a bit ill from breakfast or something." he obviously lied. "Louiiiiiis!" Harry whined. "You can tell me." he smiled sweetly, making Louis' eyes soften slightly. "Fine." he huffed. "Um, I'm scared of heights." he admitted sheepishly, making Harry smile and take his hand. "Don't worry Lou, I've got you."