7. (Louis)

"Um I don't think this is a good idea Harry." Louis laughed nervously as they made their way to the high ropes. Harry smiled at him and grabbed his hand, making Louis insides flip. "You'll be okay, don't worry Lou." he comforted. "Harry..." Louis groaned, stopping while they were walking. "Hey Lou, if you want, we can skip and do something else, like go down to the lake or something like you said?" Harry smiled, making Louis do the same at his kindness. "You'd do that for me?" he asked, a blush raising over his cheeks. "Of course Lou, let's slip away now yeah?" he smiled. "Yeah." Louis agreed shyly. 

"Why do you think that Harry?" Louis asked as they sat by the lake, eating cookies and licorice sticks. "Well, I'm just quiet and boring and stuff, so that's why people don't like me." he shrugged. Louis definitely didn't think Harry was boring, sure he was a bit quiet, but that was all apart of his charm. "Harrah." Louis smiled, pushing some of Harry's curls behind his ear. "You're sweet, and funny, and caring, so shh." he laughed, watching a blush creep onto Harry's cheek. "Oh, and by the way, thanks for getting me out of that." Louis smiled, taking a bite of his cookie. "No problem." Harry laughed, making Louis' stomach flip. "Thanks for the food." Harry grinned. "Any time Hazza." he smiled back. "You know I much prefer Hazza to Styles." Harry stated, stuffing a cookie in his mouth. "I prefer it too. Sorry I was such a dick to you when we met. I'm a dick to a lot of people." Lou said suddenly, his hands suddenly becoming very interesting. He heard Harry sigh. "Lou, seriously, you don't need to apologise, because sure you may be rude to everyone, but you changed around me, so that's all that matters really." he smiled sweetly. "You sure?" Louis confirmed. Harry paused for a few seconds. "No, actually you're a dick, get outta here." he laughed, pushing Louis playfully. "Piss off you!" Louis glared, hitting him back, but trying to keep in a smile. "I don't say sorry much, so appreciate it okay." Louis said seriously. "I do, thank you, and I don't think your rude, I think you have a reputation, that's all." Harry added, all dimply and cute and all. "Yeah, I think so too." Louis smiled, just ask Harry checked his watch. "Woah, we've been out here a while, we should probably get back to the cabin now." he said, sighing and standing up. "Urgh, seriously? I was having such a good time though!" Louis complained. "If you're being sarcastic I will hit you, don't worry." Harry frowned, pointing at Louis below him. Louis raises his hands in defence. "Woah, calm down. I was being very serious. I actually had a really nice time." he smiled, making Harry smile back. "Oh, well. Good." he grinned. "Yeah, now help me up loser." Louis frowned, holding his hand out to the taller boy. "Bitch, no now that you called me a loser." Harry laughed, shoving Louis, who fell a little bit too far...

"HARRY!" he screamed as the cold water hit him like a baseball bat. The last thing he saw before the water totally engulfed him was Harry's shocked face, and then he felt a figure dive in next to him and both Harry and Louis' heads popped up at the same time. "Harry you idiot!" Louis glared, hitting the boy weakly. "I'm so sorry love! I can't believe I just did that, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Harry fretted, not looking Louis in the eyes, and instantly making him feel bad for his anger. "Hey, hey, shut up Hazza!" he yelled, making Harry stop. "It's okay, I'm okay, you're okay. We're fine." he smiled, pulling Harry into his shivering body in the water, and hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry Lou, I can't believe it, can you forgive me?" Harry asked as soon as he pulled away. Louis expression softened even more. "Harold." he smiled, wiping the hair from Harry's face. "I forgave you as soon as you called me love." he grinned, bopping him on the nose lightly. "I- that was an accident." Harry said quietly, not looking at Louis. He grinned at the blush on Harry's face, and then lightly kissed him on his cheek. "Well, I wish it wasn't an accident."

"Should we ask?" Niall asked, as the two boys walked back into the cabin, soaking wet and shivering. They both shook their heads and headed straight to the fire. "Speaking of fire..." Niall added. "It's your turn to collect wood." he smiled, taking a sip of a hot drink. "Are you kidding me?" Louis glared. "We didn't even speak..." Harry argued. "Harry you never speak, that's not a good argument." Niall frowned. "Of shove off, can we at least get dressed first?" Louis asked, knowing that whatever Niall said, he would still get dressed before going back outside. "Niall, stop being a dick." Zayn muttered from his bed. He was lying down and half asleep, like basically always Louis thought. "Okay, well, let's get changed, hang out our stuff, and then-" he paused, twirling around to face Niall. "We'll go and get our precious wood." he smiled fakely. "Great." Niall smiled back.

"Harry, how many times do I need to tell you to stop saying sorry until you actually do?" Louis asked as they finally went back outside for the wood. "Many, many, many more times." he grinned weakly. Louis sighed and stopped. "I forgive you Harold pleaseeee." he smiled with puppy dog eyes. "Okay; but you know I'm really-"
"Sorry. Yeah I figured." Louis laughed, continuing to pick up small logs.

"We have a bonfire tonight." Harry said as they made their way back. "Oh? And what about it?" Louis asked. "Well.. I was just wondering if you think I should bring my guitar or like nah?" he asked, as they made their way up the cabin steps. "Oh yeah! Definitely! I love guys who play guitars!" he grinned, and then instantly shut his mouth as a blush creeped over him, and Harry. "Oh. Well, then I'll have to bring it." Harry said shyly, making Louis grin, because whenever Harry was around him, he just couldn't help but be happy.