5. (Louis)

Two weeks of Harry Styles. That didn't sound too bad. Not bad at all. It was the two weeks with Niall part that Louis didn't like. He picked at his breakfast, loosing his appetite suddenly, and moving on to the steaming cup of crappy tea before him. "Did anyone one bring their schedule?" Niall asked from next to Harry. Louis looked up and frowned, and then all around the table where to two other boys shook their heads. Niall sighed, making Louis glare at him. No matter what he did it seemed to put Louis on edge. "I guess we'll just have to go back to the cabin to find out then..." Harry stated, taking a sip of his own hot drink. Louis nodded in agreement tiredly, before standing up and taking his and Harry's plates. Harry smiled warmly at the boy, making Louis' stomach flip, and he internally frowned at himself. 

Louis washed his and the other boy's plates before heading back to the table to collect Harry. "Shall we go then?" he asked. And as if it was just to annoy Louis, Niall nodded and stood up, making Zayn do the same. "You're not going to clean your dishes?" he glared and the blonde boy. Niall shrugged. "Your best friend Brad can do it I'm sure." he smiled. Louis sighed and turned to Harry making a face, who smiled a dimply grin in return. 

"I think in the spare time we have, you two should go and collect wood for the fire place." Louis suggested once they got back to the cabin. The walk back was quiet. Obviously Harry didn't initiate any form of conversation, so the two stayed quiet while Louis glared at Niall's muttering back. 

"Why do you hate him so much?" Harry asked once the two other boys rolled their eyes at Louis, but agreed and left. "I don't know Harold." Louis sighed, sinking into the old couch, and smiling to himself at the pet name, secretly hoping Harry wouldn't realise it was a pet name... Also realising that Harry did know it was a pet name due to a soft blush forming on his cheeks. Harry was very cute when he blushed Louis noted, and then quickly brushed the thought out of his head. "He just puts me on the edge of my nerves." Louis continued. "Doesn't everybody?" Harry asked, taking a delicate seat on Louis' bed. "Not you." Louis shrugged. Harry smiled to himself again, making Louis swallow nervously, like he did whenever Harry did something cute like that. And now he was thinking about Harry being cute again... "Doesn't he annoy you?" Louis asked, clearing his throat slightly. Harry shrugged. "I don't really have an opinion on him." he smiled, sitting against the wall. Louis nodded. "And what about me?" he asked. "What?" Harry frowned. "What's your opinion on me?" he clarified. Harry laughed softly at this, and then turned back to Louis. "I think you're stuck up, arrogant, cocky and rude." he smirked. Louis scoffed. "But I still like you." Harry finished, replacing Louis' scoff with a smile. "What about me, what's your opinion on me?" Harry asked, making Louis roll his eyes playfully. "I think you're quiet, sassy when you want to be, sometimes you talk way too much-" (this part made Harry frown in confusion.) "You're also kinda annoying." Louis grinned. Harry waited a couple seconds. "...But..." he urged, making Louis chuckle. "No, that's it. No but's" he smiled, watching Harry's face fall slightly, and then his whole body slump. "I'm just kidding Hazza. Buuuut. I still like you." he finished, making Harry glare at him, but blush. "That was rude." Harry glared, trying not to smile. "Not as rude as you calling me rude..." Louis pointed out. "Well you were just proving my point!" Harry laughed, waving his hands wildly. "Calm down Harold, you're going to wake up the whole camp site." Louis grinned. "Everyone is awake Lou..." Harry pointed out. "That's not the point." Louis muttered, suddenly checking his watch. "Well, they've taken a whole two minutes longer than us." Louis grinned. "What?" the other boy asked. "Zayn and Niall, they've taken two minutes longer to collect wood then we did." he smiled. Harry rolled his eyes. "You seriously timed them?" he scoffed. "What? I needed to prove my point." Louis defended.

Just then, the two boys came running inside the cabin, puffing, with no wood. "Um, you were three minutes longer then Harry and I, plus you didn't even bring wood? Poor form lads, poor form." Louis tutted with a smirk. Niall just glared at Louis and turned to Harry instead. "We were collecting wood, until we found a message underneath a log..." he said, handing a small piece of paper to Harry. He read it and frowned, before handing it over to Louis. The paper read.

Congratulations! This is the first group challenge. As apart of the camp, we've set up a series of secret challenges through "free time". This here is the first challenge (as marked above.) and what we need you to do, is try and complete this challenge, find the next challenge letter, and complete that challenge before another team finds the note before you. You MUST complete 3 or more challenges in a row, in order to win. (We're keeping the prize a secret.) Also, ALL challenges must be completed in secrecy, no other teams can know what you're up to. If they find you out and report you, you're back to 0. Good luck, and let the games begin.

Challenge #1: Prank one other cabin dorm. Be as creative as you wish, as long as the team can't sleep in their cabin for one night. PLEASE NOTE! No permanent damage can come to the camps furniture and cabins. Remember, you can't be found out! 

Louis frowned at the paper. "When do we have to do this by?" he asked no one in particular. "Before another team finds the next challenge I supposed..." Harry shrugged. "And how do you suppose we do that when everybody spends their free time in the cabins?" Louis asked. "I think that' why it's called a challenge Louis." Niall snickered. "This isn't a challenge mate. This is impossible."