9. (Louis)

Louis loved the affect he had on Harry. Seeing him go from all shy, to his eyes darkening and voice becoming deeper than usual. He smiled and kissed Harry softly one last time, before actually making the hot chocolates. He couldn't risk getting caught with a guy. It was bad enough that he had become friends with Harry, let alone start having actual feelings towards him. "Marshmallows love?" he asked, looking up at Harry. "What?" he asked, making Louis chuckle. "I asked if you wanted a marshmallow." he repeated. "Oh, um, no thanks. I don't like them." he smiled. Louis nodded, and plopped two into his won hot drink, and handed the other one to Harry, who smiled in return. 

"You guys took your time." Niall stated when they came back. Louis rolled his eyes towards Harry. "There was a cue." he shrugged in response. "Oh?" Liam asked, looking over to the hot chocolate table. "I don't see a cue." he stated, setting Louis' teeth on edge. "Yes. That's because the cue was in front of us... Not behind." Louis replied, making Liam glare, but not say anything in return. "Good hot chocolate Harold?" Louis asked, turning his attention back to Harry. He smiled and nodded. "It's really good, thanks Lou."
"Really?" Liam butted in. "Really what?" Louis asked, frowning at him. "Harold?" he asked. This time it was Harry who spoke up. "Liam can you not be rude? Are my friends not allowed to give me nicknames?" he asked, frowning slightly. "No, I'm fine with your friends giving you nicknames, I just don't think Louis is a good friend for you." Liam shrugged, making Louis' blood boil. "Wasn't it your idea to bring me here in the first place? So I could make friends?" Harry spat. "Can you make up your mind Liam, do you want me to make new friends or not?" he asked. "Well, in all honesty, I didn't think you would make friends, it's not something you do well." Liam admitted. "That was uncalled for." Niall piped in, saying something that Louis agreed with for once. "Yeah, not cool bro." Zayn frowned, getting up from the log him and Niall were sitting on. "Come on lads, I'm sure our uno pack will be kinder then Liam here." he continued, smiling at Harry, which kind of made Louis jealous, but also made Louis respect the other two boys a lot more. "Yeah, you'd think after all the years of you guys being friends, you'd care about him just a bit more." Louis spat, standing up and grabbing Harry's hand. "Come on love, let's go have some fun yeah?"

"What a douche! I can't believe he would say that." Niall huffed, as they walked through the forest in the dark. "Yeah I know." Harry nodded sadly. "I'm glad I got put with you guys in my cabin. It shows that you don't need to be friends with someone your whole life in order to be better friends with them." he replied with a sad smile. "I know Hazza." Louis agreed, slipping his hand into Harry's large one and squeezing it lightly. Harry smiled softly, as Louis watched a blush creep onto his delicate cheeks. "Ah, cabin twenty one!" Zayn announced, looking back to the two boys, and noticing their hands, but not saying anything of it. "Hey, look. You two go ahead, I just want a small chat with Harry yeah?" Louis asked, looking at Niall and Zayn who shrugged and walked into the warm cabin.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Harry asked once they were well and truly inside. Louis blushed slightly. "Well, I didn't exactly want to talk." he smiled sheepishly, watching as Harry slowly connected the dots. "Oh. Is this place more, private?" he asked, licking his lips, making Louis' head spin. "I think it's private enough." Louis grinned, reaching his hands up to meet Harry's curls that he loved so much. "Louis?" Harry asked quietly. "Yes Harold." Louis smirked. "Are you, are you going to kiss me?" he blurted out, making Louis chuckle. "Only if you want me to." he whispered, planting a soft kiss on Harry cheek. "Do you want me to kiss you?" he asked, looking Harry straight in the eyes. Harry nodded slowly, and licked his lips again. Louis smiled, and then leaned up, closing his eyes... "Hey boys!" a voice came from the cabin above, making both Harry and Louis jump apart. Now Louis really hated Niall. "Are you finished yet, we want to play scrabble." he called cheerfully, making Louis clench his fists in annoyance. Louis sighed, and then smiled fakely. "We'd love to play scrabble, but we just need another minute, we'll come up when we're ready okay?" he confirmed. "You got it." Niall grinned, closing the cabin door again, making Louis release a breath.  

"Well that kind of killed the moment." Harry muttered. Louis' body filled with disappointment. "We couldn't try to make the moment again?" he asked hopefully, making Harry laugh. Harry then leant down and kissed Louis softly on the cheek. "Later yeah?" he asked. Louis sighed and mentally cursed Niall. "Yeah okay..." he agreed reluctantly, before letting himself get pulled back into the cabin by Harry's large strong hands. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Niall asked when they came back in. Louis opened his mouth to reply, but got cut off by Zayn. "It's probably nothing Niallz, don't worry." he smiled, looking at Louis, and then to Harry. Louis frowned slightly in suspicion. Did Zayn know that him and Harry had a thing? If so, Louis was determined that Zayn wouldn't see anything else. 

"So, are we going to play the game or stand around all night?" he asked cheerfully, looking over to Harry who smiled brightly. 

Louis desperately needed to create a new mood. ASAP.