8. (Harry)

The struggle of trying to figure out what to wear when you're trying to impress someone makes outfit choosing fifty trillion times harder. Harry sighed as he struggled to see himself in the crappy bathroom mirror. Suddenly there was a knock from the other side of the door, and Harry was suddenly very conscious of how long he had spent in the bathroom. "Harry, you know the bonfire is tonight." he heard Zayn from the other side. He smiled at himself awkwardly, and then opened the door. "Yeah, sorry, I just lost track of time." he shrugged, stepping back into the warmth of the cabin. "About time mate..." Louis grinned from the couch. "You look nice by the way." he added, making Harry blush, and also earned a weird look from Niall. Lou shrugged. "What? Is a man not allowed to compliment another man?" he asked innocently. Harry covered his face with his curls and went to sit next to Louis. 

"You do look really nice Harold." Louis whispered so the other two couldn't here. "I was hoping you would." he muttered back, smiling slightly. "That muddy water in your hair is a good look for you I think." Louis grinned, pushing some curls away from Harry's face, making him squirm inside. "Don't be rude Lou." Harry blushed, glaring weakly. "I'm not, you look very cute with your messy hair." he grinned. "My hair is always messy." Harry reminded. "It's also always cute." Louis replied, bopping Harry on the nose lightly. "Just a man complimenting another man I assume." Niall said from his bed, looking at the two boys on the couch. Louis glared at Niall, but said nothing. Harry however became very shy and decided not to look at Louis. Suddenly, he felt a hand slide into his pocket. "Louis!" he whispered harshly, looking at the boy in shock, and then to Niall and Zayn who were busy again doing their own thing. Louis smirked and rolled his eyes at Harry, removing his phone with his hand. "Relax. I'm just putting my number in for you." he grinned. Harry really hated the fact Louis could get him flustered from taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Princess? Really?" Harry asked as he looked at the contact name Louis had put in for himself. "What? I'm pretty. It makes sense." Louis grinned, making Harry laughed. "Now text me something so I have your number." he added, taking out his own phone. Harry nodded and began typing.

Me: This definitely isn't Harry just sayin...

Princess: You must be my knight in shining armour then ;)

Me: Lou...

Princess: Yes? Sir.

Harry smirked and turned to the boy next to him. "Seriously Lou?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I thought it was cute." he shrugged, making Harry chuckle. "Extremely."

"So, you sure no one's going to ambush us while we're at the bonfire?" Niall asked the boys as they stepped outside the door. Louis sighed and shook his head. "Well, let's hope you hid it well enough so nobody can find it." Louis replied lazily, and then flashed a grin to Harry. "Shall we got lads?" he added. The other three boys all nodded in agreement.

"Harry!" a voice called once the four boys arrived to the bonfire spot. Harry twirled around, to see Liam waving and smiling at him. Harry instantly began walking towards his friend, Louis close by his heals.

"Liam, how are you?" he grinned, hugging him tightly. "Yeah, I'm good. I see you've made a friend." Liam smiled back, gesturing to Louis. "Oh yes, my good friend Louis." Harry introduced. "Good friends already huh?" Liam asked, scanning over Louis' body obviously. "Yes. Problem?" Louis asked stiffly. "No, not at all, it just very rare for Harry to make friends quickly.." Liam shrugged. "Well maybe it's because he's hanging around you all the time." Lou suggested rudely. Harry frowned. "Louis, can I talk to you please?" he asked in a hushed whisper. "Sure love." he grinned. "We'll be just a moment." Harry smiled to Liam, before dragging Louis away slightly.

"You don't have to be rude you know." Harry sighed, once he saw Liam was busy talking to someone else. "Sorry, I didn't like the way he was looking at you, like you were too weak to handle yourself." Louis shrugged innocently. "Well, before you, I kinda was." Harry admitted sheepishly. "I've changed you that much in two days huh?" Lou grinned, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. It always made Harry feel special when Louis blushed. Like, he did that. He made that happen. He made cocky, Louis, blush. It was very satisfying. "Look, can you just try to be nice?" Harry sighed, steering the conversation back to the original topic. Louis sighed and pouted. "Fine. only for you though."

"Come on Hazza, one song." Louis begged quietly, as the four boys from cabin 21, plus Liam sat around a small camp fire. Harry blushed and smiled shyly. "Come on Styles." Niall added, making Harry look up in surprise. Niall shrugged. "What? I want to hear." he grinned, and Zayn nodded in agreement. "Okay fine. But I was only planning on singing for Louis because I get nervous..." he admitted. "You're great Harry, don't worry." Liam comforted. Harry smiled and looked over to Louis who was glaring at Liam intently, but stopped when he noticed Harry. "Go love!" Louis urged. "Okay okay, geez." Harry laughed, propping his guitar on his knee. "Um, I'm going to sing a song I wrote. It's called fools gold." Harry announced quietly. 

"Harry. Wow." Louis whistled when he had finished the song. Harry blushed and smiled slightly. "You're amazing man!" Zayn added, making Niall and Liam nod in agreement. "I can't believe you wrote it, the words were just. Wow." Louis breathed. "Thanks guys." Harry blushed, trying to avoid everyone's eye contact. "Oi Harry, would you mind if I had a play around on your guitar?" Niall asked. "No, for sure." Harry nodded, handing it over to him, and looking back to Louis. "Hey Harry, did you want to come and get a hot chocolate with me?" he asked kindly. "Of course Lou." Harry agreed, standing up with Louis.

"You were incredible Hazza." Louis said as they made their way over to the hot chocolate table. The air outside was cold, so Harry wasn't too sure if that was why Louis' cheeks were red, or if it was due to blushing. "I'm glad you liked it. I only really wanted to sing to you but I guess it would have been weird if I told the lads to go." he laughed sheepishly. "Yeah I guess." Louis agreed, a slight smirk playing on his lips constantly. He found himself fascinated by Louis' lips. They were, desirably perfect. Louis had noticed Harry looking at him, and frowned playfully. "Harold?" he asked sweetly, brushing some of his curls out of his face gently. Harry swallowed and nodded. "Yes?" he asked, finding himself leaning in closer to Louis' lips unintentionally. Louis leaned up slowly, but went to Harry's ear instead. "I don't think here is such a good place." he whispered. Making Harry turn red. "But..." he continued, kissing Harry on the cheek lightly. "Maybe somewhere, more-" he paused and added another soft kiss on his neck. "Private." he finally finished, in a hushed whisper, making Harry's throat go dry, and stomach turn.