Entry 2

"Itto!" I called out. Seeing him playing with the kids. "Y/n! Welcome back!" Waving at him. "How's it been!" He puts down the boy as runs up to and hugs me tightly. Itto is a red Oni a good friend of mine. He protects me when things get complicated he's like a big brother like Thoma. Just less clean. "No one's been hurting you? Or harassing? Your young and pretty many weirdos may try to hit on you! Or even court you!" I laugh at him as I broke our hug. "I'm not royal? I'm totally okay!" He sighs of relief. "You know who to call right?." I point at him. "The one and Oni! Arataki Itto!" I cheer. He smiles and hugs me once more and lifts me in the air! "That's right sister!!" He told me. "But Itto! I did come to see you on formal business." He puts me down. "What's up?"

  "I see well you know I'm performing tomorrow! Wait I need your help!" I point at myself. "Me?" He nods. "One of the guys won't be here! I need you to act too!" We stood at the tree as his gang surround me. "Akira will be out! I need your help." His gang begs me. As I reluctantly agreed. Then worse of my journey came.

   "Your under arrest!" I heard. We turn around to see the Shoguns guards. "We have to Vision holders. Hand them over now." Hiding my vision. "Stay back." Itto pushes me back as him and his gang deal with the Kujous guards.

   Finally a moment till the general herself shows. "How nice of you to join us general! Are you here to make me beg for mercy too?!" Itto welcomes. Her bow down as she stare daggers at Itto and I. "Final warning! Surrender your visions now Arataki Itto and you as well." She doesn't know me thankfully. Itto grins and turns around. "Oh but general if your join the Arataki gang now, I can show what dreams are made of."

  ... I would shoot you with arrow now. What was that Itto....

  Sara got Ittos vision but thankfully one of members snuck me away. So I won't deal with that heartache. I'm sure Itto will get it back. I mean. It's Itto.

    Oh gosh. Man that was a run. I mean seriously!

Bad enough I'm carrying this heavy bag. Wait bag! I totally forgot!!

   Running towards the Kamisato house now. I can't believe I'll be as bad as Thoma!

   Running up the hill to only bump straight into someone. Falling back I rubbed my head. "Man that's twice now!" I cried. I look up to see a Fatui Agent. "Ah! I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to!" His flame blades begin to spin. "Wait wait! We can talk Mora right?!?" Back away. Think Y/n! You have a vision! Think! Wait wait!

    I summon a small ice spell but it was absolutely did nothing! Standing myself up. Summon a large radius of frost that fall from the clouds form in the area I choose. Hoarfrost!

   It's really supportive spell it doesn't really hurt just super cold.

    Till I saw rain join the frost. Such pretty flower water blade falls straight down. Wow. Seeing the quick movements of water go through the Fatui agent was scary but so pretty. "Wow..." I see a familiar blue haired male. In elegant white clothing. "Ayato..." Fatui agent gone and away. I was safe. "Why are you here alone? It's dangerous you know?" He told me. "Uh my brother forgot his bag..." he hums. "I see well, come on I'll escort you."  "Escort?! There's no need! Please sir there's no need." He grins and flicks my forehead. "Ow..." I muttered. "It's Ayato or commissioner Y/n. And allow me to safely get you to my estate. Thoma wouldn't want to hear how his sister got hurt trying to be nice." I nodded. "Now come." I nodded and follow Ayato.

   Ayato leads me through the dim forest. The sun couldn't shine through. "So he will be there?" I look up at him and nod. "Yes he will be performing with his gang." Ayato seems impressed. But this is not the first time he's made me find someone. "Splendid! I knew I can't count on you." Ayato cares for me. But I don't think it's as deeply as I do him. He flirts but we both know.

   Our relationship will be frown upon.