Entry 8

"Quit pacing." Ayato told me. He was finishing up some work as we waited for his men. "I'm sorry just nervous I'm afraid my past is catching up." I told him. He nods. "How about you go out. My men will keep an eye on you don't worry." I agreed. "Alright...I'll go out. I'll go find Thoma.

Leaving out side as I see everyone rushing the city. What's happening. Where's Thoma. Thoma...

Ran to city to see everyone there surrounding the Shogun statue with the visions embedded into it.

Thoma kneeled down. "No!" He looked towards and signals for me to leave. No. No. No. While I was busy with Ayato! Damnit. I push pass the crowd. It will happen to him too. Damnit! Same thing. He'll leave to forgetting me.

I felt my vision glow. "Thoma!" I cried. "Y/n..." I try to hurry to him but the guards block my path. "Please! Not him! He's all I have! Take mine! This cursed thing ruin everything!" I cried. Seeing the Shogun raise her hand up.

"No! Please! He's my brother!" I cried. Push pass the guards and kneeled down next to Thoma. "Don't worry I got this! I always have plan!" I was crying. "Y/n! Run." He urged me. Seeing his vision shake. "No!" I grabbed his vision and I saw mine fly away.

"Y/n!" Then we both saw a blonde male catch my vision. "Aether..." I whispered. He sent a electro attack at the guards and rush to us. But then Shogun attacks him.

I wasn't worried about them. I tried my best to hurry to untie Thoma. "Y/n!" He yells. "Breath! Breath in. In and out." I listen to him as I steadily breath.

   Aether was fighting the Shogun as I hurried to untie Thoma. Only see to my surprise Aether returned in his back. Paimon rush to him. I got Thoma untied and I rush to Aether. "Aether!" I yelled. Shaking him. Placing my head to his chest. He's alive. Shogun above me. "Wow you have such pretty eyes..." I told her.

  All the madness coming it was the first thing in my head. She was startled. Surprise in her purple hues.

   Didn't even see the spear heading to her. I picked up Aether and rush him to Thoma. Aether was somewhat awake. Thoma and I help him jump.

  As we ran to the tea house.

   "Y/n! You could've died!" Thoma scolded me. "Your lucky very lucky young lady!" He doesn't shout at me very often. "I-I know. Im sorry Thoma! But I didn't want to lose you like my parents too!" Thoma then looks at me and smiles. "I won't ever leave you sis! We are siblings maybe not by blood but we are family! I do anything for you." I smile and hug him. "I love you." "I love you too sis." He hugs me back as I hear. "Aww! Such cute bond." I look behind me and see Aether pretty down. "Hey! I got room for two more huggers!" I offered and arm. Paimon smiles and pulls Aether along to hug Thoma and I. "We are all family here!" I told them. "Thank you." Aether whispered.

   Aether said he needs to find a way to stop the Shogun. And I agree. He'll have to find the resistance. But alone. No not alone!

     "Y/n." I turn behind me to see Ayato. "Oh uh Ayato..." then Thoma next to him. "What are you planning?"

  "Joining the resistance....?"