Chapter 4 | Let's play a game: Catch

Although Zhan and Yibo's first evening together was relatively peaceful, the following evening was not so calm, but rather the opposite.

---------------------

They were in the living room when suddenly they heard a banging noise from outside.

Yibo immediately motioned Zhan to stay and he went to the front door. He looked around outside where he heard the sound. After Yibo went back into the house and locked the door, he went into the living room.

"Well? ...What happened outside? What was that banging?" asked Zhan curiously.

"Your car." - said Yibo shortly. Zhan raised an eyebrow questioningly. - "One of the wheels was punctured."

"What??"

"It seems my brother is around again and has started his first attack." said Yibo nervously.

"And what do we do now?" asked Zhan.

"You do nothing, just go to your room and don't come out of there until I tell you, okay?" instructed Yibo.

Zhan nodded and headed upstairs. Yibo waited until he heard the door close, then stepped out of the house.

Yibo walked slowly towards the car. At first he saw no one, but he sensed another werewolf nearby. Yibo stopped beside the car and then crouched down to take a closer look at the damaged wheel, which had a piece of metal embedded in it.

But the moment he wasn't looking, Yunxi attacked him.

Yunxi stabbed him in the shoulder with a knife, and when Yibo turned around, he hit him on the head with a stone. Yibo fell unconscious to the ground due to a severe blow to the head.

"Sorry, brother. ... But if you don't give him up willingly, I'll take him from you by force. .. Not everything is yours." said Yunxi, then left Yibo and headed for the main entrance.

--------------------

Zhan waited a long time. But as Yibo did not return, Zhan became increasingly nervous. However, when he heard voices from downstairs, he decided to go down to the living room. But as soon as Zhan did, he realized he'd made a mistake.

Zhan stopped at the bottom of the stairs when he noticed an open front door. Then he looked to the side and saw that Yunxi had just stepped out of the kitchen. Their eyes met immediately. At this, Yunxi smiled devilishly as he noticed Zhan.

"Oh, you're finally here." Yunxi said, and then walked towards Zhan.

Zhan didn't hesitate, he immediately ran to his room and locked the door. He knew that even in a fight against a half werewolf, he wouldn't stand a chance, except to run away from Yunxi.

Zhan looked around the room, but couldn't find any objects to defend himself with. Then suddenly he heard footsteps. Then the door handle started to shake, but after a while it stopped.

"Hey, little bunny, .. won't you open the door for me? I don't want to hurt you ..." said Yunxi softly.

But Zhan did not answer. And Yunxi didn't like that.

"I know you're there .... Open the door." said Yunxi again, but in a slightly more nervous tone. He waited a moment, then as his patience ran out, he slammed his fist on the door.

At the sound, Zhan flinched, then backed away from the door.

"Open this door!! Now!!!" shouted Yunxi.

But Zhan then looked towards the balcony. Then he remembered an idea, but it was not without danger. However, his doubts were quickly forgotten when Yunxi attacked the door again and again. Zhan put aside his fear and ran out onto the balcony, then stopped at the railing and looked back. The door indicated from the cracking sounds that it was about to give up. Because of this, Zhan quickly grabbed the railing, climbed over and finally jumped off.

The landing was more painful than he expected. Zhan couldn't stand it and cried out in pain when he felt one of his legs hurt. He didn't jump from too high a height, but he still injured one of his ankles. But Zhan ignored the agony and tried to get up, after looking back and seeing Yunxi standing on the balcony.

Yunxi turned around and hurriedly left the room. Zhan started to drag himself, but had barely taken a few steps when suddenly Yunxi grabbed him from behind.

"Hey, little bunny ... Where did you want to run when you got hurt?" asked Yunxi, sounding innocent yet with a devilish grin.

"Let me go! ..." - said Zhan as he struggled to free himself from Yunxi's grip. - "Yibo!!"

Yunxi then leaned close to Zhan's ear.

"I will let you go after I get what I want." said Yunxi darkly.

Then, holding Zhan tightly in his grip, Yunxi walked away from the house. Meanwhile, not far from them, Yibo still lay unconscious on the ground.

-----------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it! 🧡✨