[00:17]

IMESSAGE
TAEHYUNGIE

JIMIN
Tae

JIMIN
How busy are you?

TAEHYUNG
On a scale of 1-10, an 11.

TAEHYUNG
We need to submit the designs of the settings today and Miss Jang fucking messed up on her part. I need to finish it in 2 hours.

TAEHYUNG
What happened?

JIMIN
No, no,, it's okay.

JIMIN
Don't worry about it

TAEHYUNG
I wouldn't have instantly replied if I didn't want to talk to you for a minute-break. Are you feeling unwell?

JIMIN
Nothing. Go back to work. I'm okay.

TAEHYUNG
Where are you?

JIMIN
My office

TAEHYUNG
I'm on my way

JIMIN
But your work.

JIMIN
Get your ass on your chair and continue working. I'll bother someone else.

[3 minutes later]

- JIMIN'S OFFICE -

"I'll always drop everything for you. What's wrong, Min?"

"Tae... My phone can't stop ringing with notifications from Twitter. Many alphas keep sending me their dick pics and asking for fucks through DM's."

"Oh, boy... I told you that it would blow up. Did you silence them all?"

"I did! I got twenty-four thousand notifications in total showing on the Twitter icon in just six hours!"

"Wait- Are you including likes, re-tweets, comments, follows and dm's?"

"Mhm."

"But did you silence Twitter's notifications on your settings?"

"I did..."

"Let me guess. It's still stressing you out, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah... I don't want to see their dicks. I-I just want Minie to look pretty. That's all they need to see. Minie being a slut for another alpha only through videos."

"Jimin, just close the account. It's hurting you more."

"No! Minie says I-I'm the omega. I-I'm just a pretty nobody for them to gawk on. That's my only purpose."

"It's not your purpose. I'm an omega too and I don't treat myself like this or let others rank me under their stereotypes. It hurts me to see you like this. Why don't we try therapy. I can go with you. Please. You're even trembling."

"This is my therapy. Minie deserves the praise, everything."

"Aegiya... Minie may deserve the praise but that doesn't mean he should endure degradation and that includes you."

"...Can you just hold me for a few minutes? It could also calm me down if you scent me... Your scent is really relaxing for me."

"Come here, Aegiya. I'll always be here for you, Jimin. I'd never leave my soulmate hanging."

"Minie just wants to be useful..."

"He is. You are useful. Always."