𝑇𝑊𝑂 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited - 28.02.2023

"I'm sorry, so let me get this straight. You fucked your bestfriend and now your pregnant?" Kaia questioned, her eyes wide as she stared back at her younger sister. A small chuckle passed her parted lips making Kenny look at her as if she had gone insane. "I'm not laughing because I find this funny, its just that I genuinely don't know how you've managed to fuck up this bad Kenny".

The brunette groaned throwing herself back onto the comforter on her bed, the sheets a constant reminder of her one night stand with Charles. "You don't think I know that, I'm pregnant for god's sake" Kennedy said, a frown present on her face as she stared up at the celling. Kaia sighed climbing onto the bed and laying down next to her younger sister, pulling her in close as she stroked her hair, something that she had always done for Kennedy when she was upset.

"I've fucked up Kaia" She cried, Kennedy was only twenty-two, she hadn't even thought about having a baby yet that was something she had planned to have later in life when she was older and that was if she even found someone she loved enough to have a child with. In all honesty she didn't know if the right thing to do was keep the baby, it wasn't like it would have a normal upbringing like it deserved to have. The child was created as a result of a one night stand between two friends.

"Yes you have, but none of that matters now, what matters is what you want to do about this" Kaia told her truthfully, rubbing patterns on her back in a soothing motion. Kennedy nodded wiping the tears that leaked from the corners of her eyes. 

"Its something you need to think about and not rush into, I don't want you regretting your decision K".

"Does charlotte know that you two slept together?" She questioned pulling back from the embrace so she could get a better look at Kenny and judging by the frown that appeared on her face it was clear that the drivers significant other was none the wiser about Kennedys and Charles's night of passion.

The younger sister scoffed before stuffing her face back into the small gap in Kai's armpit. "No, this makes me a terrible friend doesn't it" Kennedy stated, unable to stop more tears from falling.

Kaia shook her head. "No it doesn't Kenny, they had broken up when you two slept together" She stated.

"Besides me and mum had a bet on how long it would take for you two to see sense and get together" The two sisters giggled, as Kennedy sat up and took a deep breath, calming her nerves and easing the anxious pit that formed in the bottom of her stomach. "Its not like that Kai, it was just a stupid drunken mistake" Kennedy spoke, half lying and half telling the truth.

She would be lying if she said she didn't have some feelings for Charles, it was hard not to have when they had grown up together. Kennedy had watched him grow from a small, skinny teenager who was obsessed with motorsports to a handsome and well built man who was still obsessed with motorsports. She always found herself staring a little too long when he'd walk around the apartment in nothing but a tight pair of shorts, his chiselled abs looked like a bar of white chocolate and that was Kennedys favourite so you couldn't really blame her.

Charles could make her laugh like no other man could, to the point were she was doubled over in pain from how bad her stomach hurt from laughing, they couldn't make her build forts in the living room to watch movies in, they couldn't make her face hurt from how much they made her smile like he did. And none of them could ever do that because none of them were him, they weren't Charles. 

"Mum's going to be so angry" Kennedy spoke, her head dropping as she thought about what her mum would say. Kaia shook her head sitting up. "No Kenny she wont, she'll support you no matter what decision you make. whether that's keeping the baby or having an abortion" Kaia spoke, Maria Rossi was the biggest sweetheart that anyone had the pleasure of knowing. Everything she did in life was for her two daughters, to make sure that they had the best possible upbringing she could give them, without James being present in their life it left Maria to be the sole carer and provider for her children meaning she had to work ten times harder than most mothers.

Of course Charles's family was their to help out whenever she needed it and their was also Jules who had been a godsend, always offering to look after the two Rossi sisters as often as possible to help Maria. Admittedly Kennedy more than Kaia but that way simply because Kennedy loved being surrounded by the formula one atmosphere where as Kaia was more of a girly girl who didn't like loud noises.

Maria however though learnt to be both the father figure and mother figure in their lives, as well as being her girls best friend when they needed her to be. "She might be slightly disappointed but that's only because of the amount of times she told us to 'put your wellies on before you go in the pond' she'll understand though, things like these happen" She added on, the two girls laughing as they remembered their mothers saying when it came to safe sex.

"You'll be fine mon cherie, you have me and mum. Just remember that no matter what Charles says its your body and you make the final decision" Kennedy hadn't even thought about what Charles would think. Would he even want this baby? its not like Kennedy was even certain yet if she wanted to keep the baby herself. Would he move out of the apartment if she decided to go through with this pregnancy? would he end their friendship?. Would he be supporting and help her?

"You've got a lot to think about Kenny, take your time and don't rush into anything" Kaia reminded her. All Kennedy could do was nod.

what was she going to do?

______________________

Second chapter guys! what do we all think. I honestly love this book so much already.