𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited - 28.02.2023

"Hi my love, come in" Maria Rossi smiled, opening the door to her home wider so that Kennedy could enter.

As soon as Nicolas dismissed them both from the meeting Kenny made her way to her mothers house. Maria Rossi was what society deemed as the perfect mother, no matter what her girls did in life she was always their for them to either support them or correct their errors if needed. Kennedy and Kaia always joked that Maria was more like their bestfriend than mother, whenever the two girls went on nights out Maria somehow always managed to turn up without fail. She'd take pictures for them to upload on their Instagram's, buy them endless rounds of shots and helped them to pick out their outfits. She'd even be their wing woman if they needed one which was something Charles, Lorenzo and Arthur always teased the two girls for.

And that's why the first thing on Kennedy's mind after the meeting was to visit her mother, she needed guidance and advice on whether she had made the right decision on signing the contract or not, but of course before she could bring that up, she needed to inform her mother of her pregnancy. And as much as she wanted Kaia to be there, her older sister was too enraged to be calm enough to sit and talk to her mother about Charles's little plan.

Maria frowned in confusion at the look of distress that was painted across Kennedy's face. "Hi Mumma" She mumbled, stepping into the house and shutting the door behind her. Kennedy was quick to take off her shoes before following her mother into the kitchen, completely oblivious to the extra set of shoes that didn't belong to Maria.

"Is everything alright?" Maria questioned, finishing up whatever goodies she had decided to bake, she had zoned out meaning that she hadn't heard her mothers question. "Hello, earth to Kennedy" She joked, waving a hand in her face.

"Yeah everything's good mum" She lied, sending her a small smile. "In fact no, there's something that I need to tell you actually. You might want to sit down for this" She informed her fiddling with the bottle of water she had grabbed from the fridge.    

"Okay, what is it sweetie?" She spoke, moving to sit down at one of the barstools. Kennedy took a deep breath. "I-um-well-" Kennedy could barley form a sentence before she burst out crying, Maria was quick to jump up and pull her youngest daughter into a hug. "Hey Kenny talk to me mon ange, calm down and take a few deep breaths" She soothed her, running a hand up and down the centre of her back however Kenny only cried harder. All of todays emotions were finally catching up to her.

"Ken, whatever your about to say cant be that bad. No matter what's happened we can sort this together, I wont be angry with you but we can't fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong"

"Your going to be so disappointed in me mum". 

Maria shook her head, using the sleeve of her jumper to wipe the tears that fell from Kenny's eyes. "I could never be disappointed in you, just tell me what's wrong" She placed a loving kiss at the top of her head and waited until her cries died down.

"I'm pregnant mum" Kennedy choked out, it felt as if all the air had been sucked out of the room as well as her lungs, the only thing that could be heard was the harsh intakes of air Kennedy was taking. "Kennedy, why would you ever think I would be disappointed in you for that, your having a baby. Its the greatest gift that god can give a woman" She reassured her.

Maria would be lying if she said that she wasn't slightly in shock, as far as she was concerned Kennedy wasn't seeing anybody and rarely had one night stands. But she was also filled with immense joy at the thought of having a little grandchild to give her love too. "Your a responsible young woman and I know that you'll do everything in your power to make sure that you and the baby's father give your little bundle of joy the best life possible. Your going to be an amazing mother I can already see it" She spoke.

Kennedy released the breath that she didn't know she was holding as the feeling of relief washed over her. "Thank you being so understanding" She spoke, pulling back so she could look up at her.  Maria smiled down at her. "Do you mind me asking who the baby's father is".

Kennedy took a deep breath mentally preparing herself for her mothers reaction, she had completely forgotten that she'd have to tell her that the father of her child was Charles. As well as the fact she'd signed a contract to say she would keep her pregnancy hidden. "It's Charles, I'm having a baby with Charles".

The sound of a glass dropping to the floor caught both women's attention, Kennedy had never turned so quick. "You and my son are having a baby together, oh my god Maria I told you they'd see sense some day. I cant believe we're going to be grandmas!"

And just like that, Kennedy had already broken the first rule of the contract- Charles's family weren't to know of her pregnancy. And yet Kennedy found herself stood across from Charles's mother who was crying from both shock and joy at the thought of being a grandma. Her mouth run dry, what was she going to do now?.

——————————————

Hi guys!

Filler chapter... sorry for the late update I had writers block. Thank you for all the love and support on this book🤍