𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - new storyline

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

"Bitch you're dumb in the head" Kai grumbled flicking her younger sister on the temple."Why would you let your estranged baby daddy hug you while you cried about him not wanting to be with you?"She questioned the most unreadable look on her face while Kennedy focused on soothing the sharp sting she felt with two fingers. "Make. It. Make. Sense." She stated, clapping in between each word.

"Oh how lovely of you, flick a vulnerable woman why don't you" Ken sarcastically smiled. "Your pregnant not elderly and frail now stop ignoring my questions". Kennedy shrugged nonchalantly trying to dismiss her sisters impeding outburst.

"If i was you I'd of kicked him in his tiny man penis and sent him on his jolly way" Kaia stated smugly, popping another sweet into her mouth. "of course you would have" the youngest Rossi grumbled rolling her mossy green eyes at her sister.

"Shouldn't Charlotte be trying to breed him right now anyway" She muttered sarcastically eyes low as she sipped on her mug of coffee while Kennedy moved to fill up her water bottle at the sink, letting out a small snort at the thought.

"Can we not talk about this right now" Kennedy half chuckled slightly uncomfortable at the thought of Charles getting Charlotte pregnant. "Your right sorry" Kaia apologised.

"Thank you".

"But in all seriousness if you all you had to do was fuck your best friend in trade for a million dollar villa then i would of told you to do it time ago" She mused, eyes wide as they observed the unfamiliar yet breathtakingly gorgeous house.

"Ew, that was not my plan at all" Kennedy frowned, scrunching her nose up as she shook her head, dismissing the statement. She would never dream of using Charles like that, it wasn't in her nature.

"No it wasn't but it should have been" Kaia chuckled wiggling her eyebrows back and forth in a teasing manner.

"Your a weirdo" Kennedy stated pointing a finger in her sisters direction. "Says the person who just let their situationship crawl back to her after they made her sign an NDA over their own child".

"Hey! He was upset okay. I had a momentary lapse of judgement" she tried to defend herself, throwing her arms up in the air hoping that Kaia would drop the conversation already.

"...C-ca-can I come i-I-in please" Kaia spoke in the most sarcastic way possible as she acted out what Kennedy had told her, using her best impression of Charles for added theatrics.

"...y-y-you c-can f-fuck offf" She pretended to reply back flipping the air with her middle finger, the scene made Kennedy chuckle it was the first time that evening she was grateful for Kaia's presence. "I'd of slammed that door so hard in his smug little face, it would of sent him spiralling back to that nut case".