𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 (new storyline)

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑌

edited -28.02.2023

Kennedy walked slowly into the building her nimble fingers tugging at her oversized sweater, in attempt to hide her small bump. She was nine weeks today and she was most definitely starting to show, her stomach sported a small bump which she didn't think would appear so early but apparently it was normal for some women to show early on in their pregnancy. It had been a week since she had last saw Charles, and a week since she had told him she was pregnant, the Monegasque hadn't uttered one word to Kennedy purposely avoiding her at all costs. He had written her a letter explaining that he was temporarily moving in with Charlotte until he processed the news. He had called her last night asking if she could come to a mutual place so that they could talk civilly about their situation and of course she agreed wanting nothing more than for things to return to normal between the pair.

She made a B-line for the lift, stepping in quickly and pressing the floor level Charles had informed her to come to. The oversized sweater practically drowned her small frame and covered the black biker shorts laid underneath it, her hair was a mess she had thrown it up into a messy bun in a rush. She was late. But then again when wasn't she? plus it didn't help that she was currently experiencing baby brain. As soon as the elevator doors opened, she made her way towards the room, a sign on the door reading 'Nicolas Todt'. Kennedy frowned why was they meeting at his managers office? although it did seem strange she physically shook the nerves off her body before knocking twice lightly.

Shuffling could be heard from behind the door, before it opened reviling Nicolas who glared at the young girl harshly. Kennedy glanced at him confused before letting her eyes venture behind him to where charles sat staring blankly at her. "Come in Miss Rossi, your late" He stated, his voice void of any emotion. It was only when he moved out of her way she was able to see who was sat at the other end of the table. Kaia. Her older sister turned to her smiling sympathetically before turning back around and facing Charles, who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with the eldest Rossi.

"My apologies" She mumbled, closing the door behind her. Since when was Nicolas such a cunt? He had always been nice to Kennedy, he understood hers and Charles's friendship and found it comforting that the driver had someone who he could rely on and wasn't just his friend because of his celebrity status. "Sit" Nicolas instructed her, pointing to the chair next to Kaia's, Kennedy placed her Prada bag down on the floor before taking a seat and adjusting her sweater that had somehow clung to her stomach when she sat on the excess material.

Both Charles and Nicolas's eyes wandered to her abdomen as they watched her intently, there stares didn't go unnoticed by either of the Rossi sisters. Kaia cleared her throat drawing the attention to her. "So, what's this about?" She questioned, she had tried her best to pry information out of the two men sat across from her but it was no use, Nicolas just kept on claiming he would explain the reason for the meeting once Kennedy arrived.