Help (M.H) (fluff)

Beep beep beep. "Ugh. Shut up." You said, squinting at the bright light shining through the window. You shifted towards the alarm clock, trying to see where the off button was. 9:23. "HOLY FUCK!" You yelled as you realized how late you were for work.

Being a SHIELD agent wasn't the easiest. On the previous day, you had a mission, leaving you exhausted. Sleep was slim. A few hours was all you got, but being drained after missions led to sleeping in. So there you were, rushing to change into uniform, not caring as you put your hair into the messiest bun ever.

You slid the uniform on, adjusting the uncomfortable wrinkles. You reached for the zipper on the back, struggling to grab it. You grunt as your muscle stretched trying to get it.

"I got it." A familiar female voice says, slowly zipping up your jumper. You felt your face heat up as she held onto your waist. Very slowly, she finishes. You turn around and see Commander Hill. Your eyes widened. "Commander? What are you doing here?" You were confused.

"Well, you're an hour late for work. I came to check on my favorite agent." She stated, leaning forward and putting her hand on your head. "This doesn't mean I won't give you extra work for being late though. I hope you know that." She jokes, standing straight up once again.

"Whatever."

-
just a short ff, i'm thinking about making a story for maria hill or robin scherbatsky but im not for sure