Cuddle (M.H) (fluff)

ever wondered who would be the biggest cuddler in a relationship with Maria?? lets find out..

-

Your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the sudden light. A warm body engulfing you. You smiled at the sweet girl snoozing, remember how tough she becomes around others.

Maria always had a tough exterior, to show that she's prepared for whatever may happen and she takes things seriously. Around you, she was the same. But there are some moments that she slips out of the act. Example.

"Maria, love, do you need help in there?" You ask softly, hearing the soft weeping coming from inside the bathroom. "No! I can't let you see me like this." She hissed. You frowned, she's just scared of opening up and that's fine. Taking a few steps back, you decide to let her settle down.

"Wait. I'm sorry, I do need you. Please come in, Y/n." She said, sniffling afterwards. You smiled slightly. As you opened the door, you peeked around the door. Not seeing her, you swung the door wide open. A pair of arms swallowed you up, squeezing you tightly. Maria rested her head on your shoulder. Her tears dampening the fabric.

"I love you." You whispered. You did love her, a lot. Seeing her breakdown wasn't uncommon with her kind of job. "Work was just so hard. Fury was in a bad mood and gave me a ton of paperwork, my mission didn't go smoothly even though it was a simple procedure. I'm such a mess." She cried out, gripping your shirt into a ball. You shushed her while rubbing her back slowly.

"It's okay to to be a mess. If anything, you're my mess." You joke to lighten her spirits. Maria grinned against your shoulders. "I love you too."

Times like those made you happy. Of course not the part where she broke down, but that she let down her barriers just for you.

"Maria, you need to wake up for work." You turn to face her, she was sleeping soundly. Face to face, you admire her face as she slept. Her incredible jawline, her beautiful hair (even though it was messy). Her soft lips.

"Wake up, love." You say again, bringing your hand up to caress her face. Your hand settled on her check as you rubbed your thumb back and forth. Maria groaned.

"I don't want to." She whined. You smiled as she returned to sleeping, it was adorable. "Fury's going to be upset, you know." You warned. Maria's eyes slowly opened. She smiled once she notice how close you were, now knowing where the heat was coming from.

"Closer." Maria said, her voice low and raspy. You slowly scooted closer as Maria wrapped her arms around you. Closing the little amount of space between the both of you, you hugged her back.

You two laid there. Your bodies intertwined. You wished this moment would last forever.

-
i totally think the Maria would be the cuddly one