Desire (M.H) (smut)

Agent Hill quickly grabbed you, catching you off-guard, and pushed you into the corner. Her body pressed as close as possible. She held a finger to her lips to signal you to stay quiet. You nodded in response, feeling your body heat rise as you finally realize whats going on.

The footsteps grew louder, voices heard arguing. You tapped in your recorder to take in the information heard from their conversations.

This wasn't the first mission you worked with Hill. Usually you both got paired for your matching set of skills. Maria was skilled with her stealth and combat, whilst you were better with technology and quick-thinking.

You felt her getting fidgety, probably because you both were stuffed into such a small space. Moving your position, you notice Maria's facial expression change. Her mouth hung open slightly, her eyes almost closed.  Her chest rose and fell quicker than before.

Your gaze shifted down. Her breasts were slightly exposed, pressed up onto your own. You couldn't help but blush at the sight.

You moved your leg, getting tired of the odd stance. Maria let out the quietest gasp as she dropped her head into the crook of your neck. She somehow got even closer, grasping onto your hips.

You moved your leg again, causing her to tense up. Thats when you had realized the position of your leg. Your thigh was pressing in between her legs. It wasn't the most professional thing, especially when there was someone there who clearly wasn't just any normal civilian, but you kind of enjoyed seeing her getting weak under your touch.

You started a slow motion, rubbing your leg on her heated area. Her face was still hidden into your neck but you could feel her heavy breaths. She started her own movement, grinding fast but softly. She pulled her face away and made eye contact with you. You smirked and lifted your leg, putting even more pressure onto her.

She silently moaned, still being careful not to get caught. She twitched uncontrollably as she picked up her pace.

You loved the sight in front of you, Maria Hill riding your thigh with her breasts pressed against you on a mission.

You felt her convulsing as she came. Wrapping your arms around her to support her, you heard the group you hid from walk away.

-
You arrived back at the base after finishing the rest of your mission. It was successful and you were finally going to get some rest. You parted ways with the team and headed down to your room.

As you unlocked and opened your door, a pair of hands pushed you in and slammed the door. You turned to see Maria, she was panting and she looked angry.

"We need to talk about what happened on that mission, Y/n." She growled. You stood up straight and leaned against the wall beside you.

"Talk away, Hill." You said smugly, smirking as you seeing how much you effected her.

"You made me come. On a mission. With someone right there. What the hell were you doing?!" She whisper yelled. You were amused.

"If I remember correctly, I recall you grinding faster and faster as I stood there, watching you pleasure yourself on me." You walked up to her, looking down at her as her face softened. She backed up a step to each one of mine.

"What's wrong, Agent Hill? Want to ride me again? All you have to do is ask." You teased. Suddenly, she pounced you like a wild animal. She wrapped her legs around your waist, wasting no time as she kissed you passionately.

Maybe you can get some sleep much later.

-
inspo from a ao3 i read, sorry i haven't posted in forever but now it's summer and i can finally start writing more. this was made at 3 in the morning so sorry for any typos <3