Singer Baker

Background

You are Chris Evans' niece, 23 and a baker. You have your own store that was built on social media. He asks you to make the cakes and cookies for the wrap party of Endgame, and you agree. You make a big Marvel cake and then mini cookies for all of the main characters. You are entertaining and Chris did not know and no one knew you were his niece.

You get a phone call and it is from your uncle.

Y: hey.

C: Hey kiddo, I was wondering if I could place an order?

Y: Sure, what, when and the occasion?

C: cake and cookies, 1 month and the occasion is the Endgame wrap party.

Y: tall order. But done just for my favourite Uncle.

C: thanks

Y: Now what do you want?

C: Marvel themed cake and the characters on it as well please. And the cookies are of the characters so please just make them special.

Y: ok done. Are they going to be picked up or do you want them dropped off?

C: Can you drop them off please?

Y: sure.

End call

Over that month

Over the next month you have made a massive cake with all of the heroes on it and many more. You have made individual cookies for all of the avengers. You now are packing them up and getting ready to leave. Little did everyone know that the producers had heard you sing at a local club and are now getting you to entertain as well.

You get to the venue and place all of the cookies and the cake in the kitchen. You then go to the change rooms backstage to get changed. As you were also hired as the entertainer for the night. (singer)

MC: HELLO MARVEL WELCOME TO THE WRAP PARTY, WE HAVE GOT AMAZING FOOD COMING AROUND AND SOME AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT LINED UP FOR YOU TONIGHT. LET'S START WITH OUR YOUNG SINGER. Y/N

Chris did not hear your name as he was standing outside on the phone to your mum and saying thanks for the cookies and the cakes, even though he had not seen them yet.

You started to sing

S: Hey Chris, how are you?

C: Good, you?

S: amazing, I can not believe that this is the last movie we are doing for the MCU.

CH: hey guys.

Everyone is talking

RDJ: OMG, I am in love with this singer. I may get her to come and sing at my events from now on.

Tom Hid: I know right, she is amazing.

C: I feel as though I have heard this voice before?

S: let's go up to the front and see who it is.

They slowly make their way

At the end of the song they come right up to the stage and there you are playing your guitar or piano and singing. Chris just stands there shocked.

CH: What is wrong?

Chris just stands there proud of you and gives you a loving smile and you spot him and return the smile.

C: I am so proud of you kiddo. He mouths to you.

You gain this goofy smile on your face.

S: wow she is amazing

C: yeah, yeah she is.

With tears in his eyes.

Tom Hid: Are you crying Chris?

C: yeah.

Smiling at you. He is so proud of you, for getting over your stage fright and showcasing your amazing talent.

Tom Hid: why?

C: It is just amazing. Wow.

Everyone: those runs are amazing.

You finish the song.

Y: Hey everyone I am just going to take a short break and be back in10 minutes.

You say with all the confidence in the world.

You go off stage and then get engulfed by a huge bear hug. You are taken back for a second and then realize who it is and ease into it.

Y: hey.

The others just stood there unsure what was going on.

C: OMG that was amazing, I am so proud of you.

Y: really?

C: of course you overcame your stage fright and you sound amazing.

The others clear their throats.

Y: Hi everyone, congrats on the new movie. I can't wait to see it.

RDJ: Well done you are amazing do you mind if i get your business number so I can book you for gigs?

Y: OH wow, did not think that was going to happen today. I do not have a singing card but I have my baking one. Here is the card and number.

You say as you hand it to him.

S: ok, one question Chris, how do you know her?

C: oh right, everyone this is my niece.

Y: hi it is a pleasure to meet you, all. Sorry but I have to go back. Bye, pleasure meeting you all.

Y singing.

RDJ: Omg she is amazing, why did you never tell us about her?

C: I have not heard singing in 4 years.

You finish singing and it is time for the cake and the cookies.

Chris comes up to you and wants to introduce you to everyone.

C: Hey, I want you to meet some people.

Y: I would love to, but I currently have to get 580 hours of work served nicely to you and you coworkers from your every tall order.

C: Oh right, I forgot about that part. Once you are done come and find me.

Y: ok.

You rush around the kitchen and put the finishing touches on the cake. ( you have also made small cakes that are dairy free and gluten free)

You come back on stage with the cakes.

Producer: Hi, everyone lets just thank y/n for singing for us tonight and for also making these amazing cookies and cookies for everyone. Also if anyone has any allergies she has made a smaller cake and some other cookies that are allergy free.

While this is happening you are packing all of your equipment away. You were just about to leave when you felt someone's presence behind you.

Y: Hello, may I help you?

You question In a sweet voice

P: Can you please come and sing once more people are asking for you again. And we just hope that is ok?

Y: Of course they are a very easy crowd to please.

P: ok everyone yn is back to sing for you again

You got up on the stage and cheered, you eyed Chris, he gave you a big smile and then you relaxed. And give a smile and start. It is late so you play slower and clamer songs.

song set.

Everyone was cheering when you finished. You were so happy and ended up being booked for 5 different singing giggs and 12 different baking giggs. Best thing you had ever done.

End