NOOOOOOOOO

TW: anorexia

You were the adopted daughter of Chris and Sebastian Evan-Stan. They adopted you when you were 15 and you are now 17. You have grown to love them. You are not a troubled child who never had any major trauma but there were things that they don't know.

You were sitting in the kitchen getting afternoon tea ready for when your Dads get home after filming. You had made a small plate of food. It just had some fruit, small chocolettes and some biscuits. Something healthy and then a small amount of sugar. You saw your Dads walk in and they were covered in sweat.

Yn: I made afternoon tea.

You said with a sweet smile.

Chris: Thanks sweety.

Seb: Thanks.

You were all eating but noticed Seb was not eating as much as he usually does.

Yn: Hey dad, are you alright?

Seb: Yeah, I am fine. Why?

Yn: Well you are just not eating as much as you usually do.

Seb: had a larger lunch today, not as hungry.

Yn: ok.

You say sceptically

You knew he was lying, you packed their lunches and knew you only packed him a sandwich that just had Peanut butter on it. This was the first time you noticed it. You could tell it was getting bad, it was not extreme but you could tell.

Then one night after about 3 and a half weeks you confronted him at the table. You were all eating (mostly) when you saw that Chris was nearly finished and Seb had barely touched his. And you had, had enough.

Yn: Dad, eat.

Chris: I am.

Yn: not you. Dad you have to eat.

Seb: I am not hungry.

Yn: yes you are.

Chris: yn if he is not hungry then don't push him to eat.

Yn: I KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.

You screamed tears welling in your eyes.

Seb looked at you mortified, he knew he was not eating but was trying to hide it and had done a good job at it, or so he thought.

Chris: WHAT IS DOING THEN?

Yn: that is not something I tell you or you ask me, that is something you ask your Husband.

With that you left the table and went to your room. You shut the door, screamed and slid down and started to cry.

You sobbed you could not handle it, your friend went through this with her sister and they did everything in their power to help her and save her but it did not work. She did not want help and because of this she died. Then you realised that you outed him and it was the wrong thing to do.

You run downstairs sumbling as you still have tears pouring out your eyes. When you get to the dining room you can hear your dads screaming.

Chris: TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG.

Seb: IT IS NOTHING OK LEAVE IT ALONE.

After they finished their small screaming match and Chris walked into the Kitchen you came out, walked up to Seb and just hugged him. Repeating the words

Yn: I am sorry.

Over and over again.

Seb: Hey, why are you saying sorry.

He asked if he held onto you and tried to make you look at him but you couldn't. You just buried your face further into his chest. Still repeating the same 3 words over and over again while soaking his shirt.

Seb: Hey, hey come on, let's go to the couch.

He picks you up and puts you and him on the couch, Chris then walks in and sees you he rushes over to you and Seb. you were still repeating the 3 same words.

Chris: What is wrong?

Seb: I don't know, she just keeps saying I am sorry over and over again. I can't even get her to look at me.

Chris got down and knelt in front of you. He took your hand away from your face and used his index and middle finger to move your head to look at him.

Chris: Come on Doll what is wrong?

Yn: I didn't mean too, I am sorry Dad.

You said as you finally looked at Seb. He finally caught on to what you were apologising for.

Seb: Hey, hey. Look at me. I am not mad, at all.

Chris looked over at Seb with a questioning look wondering what was happening.

Yn: you need to tell him.

You said through tears and hiccups.

Seb took in a deep breathe

Seb: chris honey, I uh, I have become anorexic and that is what yn was talking about. She somehow found out and that is what she was mentioning.

Chris started to get tears in his eyes as he hugged seb and you.

Chris: yn how did you know?

Yn: uhh, my friends Sister went through it as well but I can't let you kill your self slowly and die. Not like her, I won't allow it.

Seb: I won't die. I promise.

You stand up and face them.

Yn: No you don't get it. I have seen first hand what it does to you, I know the stories, I know the treatment. I also know that it is a hard struggle for the family if you let it go too far. AND I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU DIE IF YOU DO NOT FIX IT.

You say then fall to the ground overwhelmed you scream and start crying again while hyperventilating.

Chris: We won't let it get to that point.

You turn to Seb.

Yn: promise me you will try and get better. Promise me.

Seb: I promise.

End