End of the line adoption

A/N: This is personally one of my favourite stories I have ever written. What do you think?

You and your sister Jenna are in love with marvel. You both had grown up watching them with your mum and dad. That was until 5 years ago when you were in a house fire and made it out but your parents did not. You were put into an orphanage. It was called the Honey Pot. Miss Honey who ran the orphanage was the nicest lady you two had ever met. She took great care of you. She helped you through all of your female issues. (IYKYK) and everything in between. In exchange for you helping with the younger kids. You and Jenna were twins. Who were 15. So being the oldest, you had to take care of the younger ones. You loved Bukcy and Jenna loved Steve. You always acted like Bucky to Jenna, helping her and saving her. These were the only things you had left from your house.

You both never took it off

One day there was a special visitor coming to the orphanage. Chris and Sebastian evan-stan. They were looking to adopt one of the older children.

When they arrived they were met by Miss Honey. They introduced them to everyone. They saw you and a girl playing with someone, they questioned.

Chris: Miss Honey, who are thoses 2?

Pointing to you and Jenna

Honey: yn and Jenna Bloom. Twins. They are inseparable, they came 5 years ago, they are 15 now.

Seb: Can we meet them?

Honey: of course let me get them why don't you and sit in the room over there and I will bring them in.

Seb: sounds good.

They went to the room Honey had pointed at them too, while she walked over to you.

Honey: Yn, Jenna some people are looking to adopt you. And before you ask both in the same family.

Yn: Who is it?

Honey: well I am getting you now you will have 10 seconds to freak out then you must regain composer. Agree?

You and Jenna both nod.

Honey: it is Chris and Sebastian Evan-Stan.

You both went wide eyed, slightly squealed, then regained your composure in 10 seconds. You both knew who they were like duh. But you also knew that you could not be freaking out that they may want to adopt you both. You both took 5 deep breaths and then walked to the room. You both hid your necklaces. They had more meaning behind them than just a necklace but Jenna decided it would be creepy otherwise. You immediately agree. Then you walk into the room.

Chris: Hi are you Yn and Jenna?

Yn & Jenna: yes we are, pleasure to meet you.

Seb: Really the pleasure is all ours. So who is who?