Paramedic

your outfit

You were a world famous actor and were one of the original avengers, you play Natasha Romanoff

You were a world famous actor and were one of the original avengers, you play Natasha Romanoff. (sorry Scarlett). You were going for drinks at a local club. You were leaving. You were a bit tipsy, just enough for the buzz. As you walked out there was a car accident and it was a large one.

3 cars, minimum 3 drivers and 2 pedestrians. Everyone was in shock.

Person: should we call the ambulance?

With that your training clicked in. you break off your heels. And started barking orders, at everyone,

Yn: alright I need everyone to stand back, you 2 go find a defibrillator now. I need people on the phone to 911 calling for an ambulance. We are on the corner of Mary and James street. Evans and Mark can find some gloves and scissors from anywhere.

Everyone was standing there in shock.

Yn: move it people this is a deadly situation. GO!!

As you yelled that out you ran to the accident. You saw that there was a car with a child in the back with a mother, there was an elderly man in the other car and a young couple as well as 2 pedestrians who were not too badly injured. You walk up the pedestrians.

Yn: I am here to help, can you walk?

Both: yes.

Yn: ok go over there, if you have any blood use your handbag and jumpers and wrap it around the wound. Ambulance is on its way.

They both as they move out of the way Mark and Evans come back with a mask and gloves, and the pairs of scissors. You thank them and then go back to the mission at hand. You needed the mother and child out first, then the elder then the couple.

You raced to the car while putting on your gloves and mask. You broke the window so you could speak to the mother.

Yn: ma'am can you hear me?

She gave a slight nod.

yn: My name is Yn, I am here to help you. Can you tell me your name?

Olivia: oliva

Yn: ok Olivia do you know if you have hit your head?

Olivia: not that I know of, do have a headache though

Yn: ok you are doing really well just keep breathing for me. Is that your son in the back?

Olivia: yeah that is Johna, god is he ok?

Yn: he seems to be breathing and having his eyes open he should be fine. Now are your legs sore?

Olivia: yes but should be able to walk.

Yn: alright.

You had now managed to open the door and get the seatbelt off. You stuck your head out. You still could hear no sirens or see any lights. So you knew you were the only one to go. You looked at the patients and noticed that the elder was starting to slowly breathe. You saw hemsworth.