Welcome home

You have been in the Military for 10 years. You signed up whe. You were 18 at the time. You were last debauched 5 years ago and have not been home. You were getting tired and decided to resign from your position and come home.

You have signed the papers and are now on a flight back to America. You were going to surprise your brother. Sebastian Stan.

You have made contact with the Russo Brothers and have set up a plan. You would walk onto the set and chill with the directors and then say something about the scene.

You land and get your duffel bag and hire a car. You drive over to the set.

They are doing a scene about the army telling stories to the avengers about what it was like in the war. Sebastian found this scene hard to do as you were currently fighting in the war.

Bucky: The food was dreadful, mostly dry.

Steve: don't even comment on the uniforms. So uncomfortable.

Director: CUT. Anyone have any notes?

The cast look around and are pleased about how they did.

Yn: you should try and wear this uniform while they have not been washed for a week.

You say smirking as you come out of the dark.

Everyone's head flips to you.

Seb: yn?!.

Yn: Hey big brother.

You both run into each other's arms and hold each other forever.

Seb: When do you have to go back?

He asks as he releases you to look at you.

Yn: never. I quit the army. No going back.

Seb: oh thank god.

End