- Sun of her life (2) -

Everybody cheered as Nora came and gave everyone the diwali gifts sent from their homes . She saw as Nishant who rarely cried , teared up at the letter of his mom . How pratik tried to hide his emotions looking at his mom's gifts. Miesha and Ishaan wrapped up in their own bubble . Vishal talking to the cameras as he thanked for the gifts. Shamita cried holding her sister's gifts as rajiv hugged her to calm her down .

" But where's my gift?" Teja said in her baby voice when she looked he had not brought anything
" Me . Me being here is not a gift enough ? " He raised his eyebrows
" You are more than enough . But i am not talking to you becuase i told you to bring me chocolates a gift and you didn't "
" Arey 150crore ka aadmi tere samne khada aur tujhe 150 ki chocolate chahiye ? "
" Yes , go get me my chocolates first . Or we are not going outside this room " She crossed her arms and said stubbornly
" Hello ? Tera hi birthday party hai , Bahar ni jayegi ? " He sat beside her
" You know i am very well capable of doing this sunny . Don't test my patience "
" Fine baba " He said taking out a packet he had kept hidden which contained chocolates . He took them out and gave her those while she jumped excitedly seeing them. She didn't realise what he was doing untill she felt him slip something on her neck and tilted her head to give him a look .
" For my Laddoo " He clasped the evil eye necklace and kissed chastly at the back of her neck.

" I miss you sunny " She whispered touching the necklace in her neck and went ahead to collect her gift from Nora . Everybody had received except her . She frowned when she looked there was no gift .

" Tejasswi , you gift will be here . Don't worry " She said and patted her shoulder .Teja looked confused around waited patienly for her gift . She could survive without the gift , but she had an inituition that the gift would be from him so she waas restless . It was just two weeks without him and she was so close to giving up .

They had been dating each other for almost 3 years now . Neither of them wanted to disclose it to the public . Teja has always kept her life private and wanted it the same way with karan too . He may have had public relations in past but they had decided to cherish this as theirs till the moment they can .They both had been offered bigg boss like every year and just because of her reluctance to keep everything a secret she had said only one of them will go . It was decided that she'll go after a long discussion among them and their families . She regretted though. Maybe if he was here , then bigg boss life would have been easy .

She chuckles as she remembered she had warned him not to accept if they offered him a wild card entry . Oh how she would do anything to have him here now. Everybody till now knew she was in a committed relation but to whom ,nobody knew . The fans outside tried to dig it out but found nothing . Only Nishant in the house knew as karan was his friend and they had hung out a few times . Heck she was even ready to announce to the world that he was her boyfriend only if she gets to just see him once .

She jumped a little at the the loud music that blasted through the speakers . everybody looked around curiously . The main gate opened revealing big g . She sighed in disappointed .Maybe , just maybe she had thought it was him but it was big g.

She got surprised when he came to her and handed her the scroll . Wait? Was her gift in the scroll ? She impatiently took it and just focused on it . She didn't care to see where he went after that . She thoroughly checked the scroll but there was nothing .Sighing in disappointment again she turned only to get collided with a wall . Wait what ? Wall ?

She looked up only to get the shock of her life . She couldn't believe it was actually him . She blinked her eyes a few times and then hesitantly kept her hand on his arms to see if she wasn't dreaming . she could hear nishant hooting and maybe the other contestants were looking curiously and were waiting to meet him . But nothing mattered . The only thing mattered was him . Her sunny. Him standing right infront of her . She opened and closed her mouth a few times trying to form a sentence but nothing came out .