- I love the way you love -

" All the best Sunny " She shouted on the video call as he moved from his vanity to the hotel . He smiled widely hearing her and blew kisses to her .

" Thankyou laddoo " He looked at the laddoo face smiling at him .

" You are picking me up for nishant's b'day right ? " She asked and he nodded . He looked on as the paps surrounded him . He hid the phone screen a bit and posed for them .

" I have to go now sunny. Miss me . Bye love you " She sent a flying kiss and he did the same cutting the call. He sighed as he put the phone in his pocket . Omi noticed his sulky face and asked him
" Kya hua ? Muh kyu sada rakha hai? "

" I miss laddoo. Subah bhi milne ka mauka nahi mila " He complained like a little child and omi tried to hide his smile .

" 10 saal ke bachhe lagte ho mujhe aap dono . " He shook his head and laughed a little and karan glared at him .

********

"They said  there's still time . Do you want to have lunch till then  " Omi said as he came towards karan who was sitting in the hall area messaging laddoo. She pestered him to tell her his current location . When he asked her why she replied she didn't want him coming all the way to pick her up if her set is far away. He just smiled at her reply . Only she can be so thoughtful , about him, his needs ,his worries . He told her to shut up  and concentrate on her work and it was his lookout.

" Haa . Okay let's have in 10 minutes . Tum logo ko abhi toh nhi khana na ? " He asked them if they were hungry .

*******

" Sunny come outside " He heard her voice when he picked up her call . He frowned a little .

" What? " He asked confused .

" I said come outside to the parking area of your hotel " She repeated urgently and he heard a little noises in the background .

" Laddoo What are you talking ? And why should i come outside " He looked puzzled at omi who shrugged gesturing he had no idea . He walked a little towards the exit gate .

" Can you stop asking questions and do just as i say " She cut the call and stepped out . She looked around to find the area empty. She could see a few paps spread around in the far distance but luckily they hadn't seen her .

Karan walked and from the glass saw her new car. He paused a little to see if what he saw was true or not . He rushed a little outside and saw her stepping out of her car . She looked so beautiful in the sarree  He had always liked her a little more in traditional outfits .

Teja grinned as he came closer and hugged him " Sunnyyy" She shouted which caught the attention of paps. They immediately ran and surrounded them  

But at the moment nothing mattered . They had eyes only on each other . Karan was speechless to be honest . He didn't even know what to say . He kept staring at her affectionately and  attentively to see if she was going to disappear  or not  . He guided her and Omi and his team came to keep the paps away. Teja was still not comfortable around the paps after the incident . She never told him or voice out it out . But he could see and feel  how she goes a little hesitant infront of paps.

He laughed as she said " Ekta ma'am tak yeh baat nahi jaani chahiye " In his head he thought 'What was this girl ' How did she even come here when he knew she had a tight schedule for the whole day .

The paps kept asking about naagin and her excitment on dance deewane .
" Meri naukri khatre me hai . Mai shoot ke beech mein ayi hu . Toh ekta maam tak yeh baat nahi pahuchni chahiye " He adored her as everybody including him laughed at her antics .