- Tu Maan Ja Na -

She roamed around the letters trying hard to concentrate and find a way to get them out of  them letters . But her heart wouldn't concentrate. It would go back to her conversation with akasa half an hour back time to time. Did she really like karan in a romantic way ?

Platonically , she obviously did. And who wouldn't ? The guy had his own  charms, the way he treated people all the way attracted her more to him . They definitely had been getting a little closer after her conversation with him about territorial issue. The last weekend they had indulged in conversation about topics here and there . Such as their innocence , ignorance , childhood memories , him sharing his nickname with her , that she had started calling him with . She hadn't even realised when hours had  passed , they were so into their own world. As if it was only them .She had come back to reality when oters also joined them .

Her heart twisted remembering the fear she had when the mishap between him and Pratik happened . She had obviously supported him , she didn't care he was wrong or right , At  that moment the only thing that mattered to her was that he shouldn't ve gone . He had to be here , in the house ,  not only did he  deserve  it , but also , he had become her solace . She was scared to lose him . It sometimes scared her how easily he had gotten into her heart and made her react to him the way she would never do to others.

Obviously  ,She had to keep the tough nut exterior. She never infront of him , or akasa for that matter accepted that he did affect her . That yes she was a bit different around him . She acted naive and ignorant whenever anything related to him , or feelings came up .

She looked away from him and looked at Nishant who called her . She nodded and agreed to him as he narrated out the acting sick plan to her.

******

He refrained himself from going around her . It was proving to be difficult though . It felt like everything she did , pulled him towards her . His urge to keep her to him kept on getting stronger day by day. She was his sanity , his bundle of joy , that he didn't want to share with anyone . But he couldn't . Could he ? No, afterall he had no right. Heck he hadn't even accepted his crush to her and here he was dreaming of having her to himself only. He shook his head and smiled a little at his silly self .

He keenly observed how she was trying to spray pouder on afsana . He looked on as nothing affected afsana. She kept just coughing and she herself had a powder bottle in her hands. He  got up and  walked near to the area where they both were to handle if something goes wrong . Till now everything seemed fine , so he went to umar to see if he was fine

His snapped  a few minutes after looking at Teja coughing a little. He looked at afsana who had the bottle spraying powder in teja's direction. He quickly went to teja and stood at a distance to support her if she needed. As her coughing stopped a little he realeased an unknown breathe. But that didn't last long .

Teja's cough grew louder and continuous. He feared if she was choking . she bent a little coughing and he immediately held her hand to stable her .

" Choke toh nahi ho raha isey ?" He took a shaky breathe holding her arms a little tightly. On her other side came nishant to hold her. They both took her and made her sit on the vishwasuntree

" Beera , pani la . Paani pila isey " He heard nishant's voice distinctly even though he was just right beside him. His heart beating voice was louder in his ears. His hands fumbled as he took the water bottle kept on side and made her drink.

" Oye lee, lee Pani pee ...thoda sa ...it'll help" He stammered a little getting scared seeing her

But she didn't , she kept coughing and bent a little choking as if she couldn't breathe. His mind blocked out all the noises of other contestants advising or shouting. The only voice clear in his head was " Medical"  that she had said in a broken voice.