- Bigg Boss 15 -

Note- I couldn't think of a name for the chapter so suggest me a few names after reading. The one i kept is so random.

***

"

Bas dil se dil milne chahiye sir " Karan had said infront of salmaan sir but in his heart he knew he wouldn't be connecting his heart to any woman here. He was already shy in life and falling in love here infront of 100 cameras seemed like a disaster.

It did until- until he saw her face . She was the girl who ignored him on lvg he remembered. And not to be biased but his heart had a predecided notion that this girl for sure was arrogant.

So when he analysed all the contestants one by one , he knew whom he would not be interacting with . A bruise to his male ego was enough , wasn't it ? What was the need to go to her and embarass himself again ?

***

Teja had absolutely no idea what she had done to get the hostile behaviour. She had tried to get him to play with everyone else when he sat alone on the green sofa but he had jerked his hand subtly as if it repulsed him.

The minimal interaction she had till the first day was with him. Why ? Because he wasn't open to conversations with her. He was around her in the kitchen for a good amount of time , sat infront of her listening to afsana complain about her to him. What she didn't understand was what was wrong !

So when mouni asked about the least liked contestant , she gave his name.

***

Maybe this was when this undeniable tension and dislike towards each other intensified . They didn't start on the good note and none wanted to mend it .

" yeh idhar kisne choda ? " she asked Meisha as she looked at the dirty plate

" Umm...i think yeh karan ki hai " She answered making teja irriated

" Usko nahi pata ki sabko apni plates dhoke rakhni hai ? Khana khane ke time toh sabse pehle aajata hai " she taunted

"Meri baat ho rahi hai ?" He asked coming from the corned. She glared at him and he raised his brows . This woman was damn difficult. It was growing difficult for him to control himself around. He would find himself drawn to her every moment.

For example just like the other day she was roaming in the whole house shouting that biggboss was her baby. What would have been sensible on his part ? For him to stay in his seat in a corner and not pay attention to her, right ? But he didn't . He decided to look at her , focus on her and notice how her pupils dilated , how her smile widened , how her face glowed everytime she smiled , how her lashes stuck to her brows when she tried to whip biggboss with some weird face she made .

" kya ? Mujhe kuch bolna hai na toh mere muh pe bolo , yeh peeth peeche burayi karne wali game mat khelo " He said loudly , frustration  clear in his voice. Her nose flared up at his tone.

" Maine panch baar bola tha ki apni plate sab khud dhoke rakhenge karan ...aur merko yeh muh pe kuch aur peeth peeche khelne wali game  nahi aati ! Merko tum nahi pasand maine mouni ke samne bola ! Darti nahi hu kisi se so merse is tone me baat mat karna " she said sternly glaring at him

"Toh main dhoke rakhdunga na . Aisa kaunsa rule hai jaha likha hai ki jab khana khaya hai , tabhi bartan dhoke rakhne hai ? " He asked a with a bit of anger. Almost all of the housmates were gathered to watch them argue now