☡:ONE

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ:
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟᴄʏ
︎⚠︎

PLAIN, BORING, AND REPETITIVE with a few interesting occurrences from time to time on the side to spice things up. That's how your normal day to day life have always been.

The bland life you have couldn't be any more mundane than it already is.

If you were ever going to be a protagonist in a story, the audience will definitely grow bored of following the events happening in your life, and will eventually drop it off.

It's more fitted for you to be a side character. The kind who just appear on the background to cross the street. Or standing and blending among the crowd while shit goes down for the far more interesting characters in the limelight. The irrelevant, extra kind that no one will surely bat an eye on.

Your list of places to go on straightaway are only school and home, considering you don't even have that much friends to hang out to begin with. Mainly because your social circle only consists of you, and a very minimal number of friends that you can count using a single hand that still remained in your circle out of all the ones you made throughout high school who doesn't even acknowledge you anymore. Though, you were not sure if some of the people you currently consider as friends still even sees you as one, given the fact that you barely hear anything from them, and your growing frequent tendencies to be asocial as the time flies.

But as a college student, you have far more important things to set as your priority over being depressed because you're a loner. Like your studies for example that keeps fucking the hell out of you on a daily basis. A stark contrast during high school when you can just chill out, fuck around, and do your work in the last minute. But being in college is like always living on the edge to the point wherein you feel like there's something wrong when you're not doing anything.

So far, the only goal you have set in your life is just do whatever you have to do, and do no wrong as much as possible. The key lifestyle to living a somewhat peaceful life.

Anyway, the bottom line is: your life is blandly mediocre and stressful at the same time. And to be honest, you're pretty much alright with it. It's more ideal than dealing with too much drama in life. Not that you hate drama, but you would prefer to be on the sidelines rather than be included in it, and just watch things go down from there instead. Your mental health that's in shambles is already a lot for you to deal with, and you don't plan to add any more problem on your plate.

"Take note of this because this part is very crucial to know."

Oh right, you're still in your last lecture.

You've gotten carried away in your own head there for a second.

A yawn escape your lips that you made subtle by covering with your hand. To say that you were bored out of your mind would be an absolute understatement. And the one that's inciting such growing feeling in you is none other than your professor in one of your major subjects, Mr. Clark, who's currently in front and discussing the lesson that seems to be dragging out the time slower than usual.

'Why's the lecture taking so long today?' You thought to yourself, repressing another yawn from propelling for your professor coincidentally crane his head on your direction. Seeing the students on your side were still listening, even though some of them were just barely awake, he turn away on the other way. Still continuing spouting the words that seems to drone out and just mush into a bunch of gibberish in your drowsy mind.