☡:TEN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ:
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ
⚠︎

NOTHING MUCH had happened for the remainder of the day. It was rather boring since all you did is walk around the school in hope to ease your boredom. Maybe chat with Emcee, Harry, Judy, or maybe even Eugene a bit since there's really nothing to do. Oh, and also avoid running into Scarlett like an ultra max pro tax evader. But that's it.

You also did the patrol that was assigned to you, but it's also boring since you're paired up with Ethan.

No, you're not implying that he's such a bore just because he's the silent type. Not at all, really. Rather, it's because there's nothing unusual or interesting that happened. Plus, he's really sleepy throughout the whole time you're patrolling that you would've thought he's one of the undead by how sluggish he was walking. His eyelids were barely halfway open and he couldn't even stop yawning. And when he didn't show up to the spot where you're supposed to meet up after splitting up, you began to search for the athletic boy— only to find his vulnerable form already snoozing away while literally still standing up in the middle of the track field.

Maybe that's the one and only highlight of your day.

Still, it's so boring to the point that all you can remember that's noteworthy aside from your patrol is slipping on the bed next to the small bespectacled girl and dozing off.

Well, boring life is equals to peaceful life. And after all, you're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse so if there's no undead shit to deal with, you sure are fortunate as hell.

But the following day, just like some sort of deja vu, you stir awake again from Sue's constant rocking of your slumbering form. Forcing you out of your sleep and making you disassociate from your dreamless torpor. Once your quiescent and still half-conscious self manage to sit up, she told you that it's already time for breakfast.

And just like yesterday, you apologize for bothering her, to which she simply wave off and say that she insist anyway. And also just like yesterday, you start folding the bedding you two used as you told her to go ahead because you'll have to brush your teeth first. Though, instead of reminding you to not take too long like she did the prior day, she just nod her head in affirmation along with words of good luck for your supply run then head out of the room.

Something tells you that for as long as you were staying here, this is how your exact morning routine will go everyday.

It's not that bad, actually.

Sue waking you up in the morning reminds you of the the times when you're still together with your past lover during apocalypse. But instead of being awaken through continuous shaking, you were rather woken by the ticklish sensation of someone playing with your hair.

Okay, enough reminiscing before you get all emotional.

You head to the bathroom. Although this time, it's empty― another stark contrast unlike from yesterday when you found Hailey inside. Something to prove that you're not stuck in some kind of day loop or whatever.

Head shaking to push those silly thoughts aside, you brush your teeth then return your items to your classrom, and afterwards, go to the room 1-C to grab some breakfast. Sharing the table with the same people yesterday.

Already pumping up with a plentious amount of energy, Judy greets you enthusiastically. Matching it with a broad grin as you sat down. Harry on the other hand, just like the previous day, greets you good morning and asks you how your sleep was. Of course, you also checks up on him then thanked him when he wished you a safe trip for your endeavor later. Eugene cut through the casual conversation you were having by passing you over a piece of bread wrapped in a clear plastic.