A/N

Hello there!
How are you today?
Did you eat something or drink some water today?Its alright if you didnt just take baby steps😁Your doing great!(*'∀'*)

Anyway here I'll be explaining my oc's quirks so it makes more sense to everyone😁You can skip this if you'd like btw it might take a bit 😅

Btw the pic above it not mine

Nixian's Quirk:
Glitch Fox:

•Teleportation:He can teleport; moving instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between or transfer matter (beings/objects, including himself) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between him.

Absolute Access:By glitching himself through walls and objects

Error Inducements:He can induce errors of any kind onto anything, including writing, beliefs, plans, actions, powers, attacks, etc. With this power, anything can go wrong in any way when an error is induced onto something.

-Flaw Enhancement:He can magnify the defects or flaws in anything (biological, genetic, cellular, structural, geological, spiritual, spatial/dimensional, abstract/conceptual, etc.), enhancing even the smallest possible flaws until he completely overwhelm and destroy the target. The amount of time necessary for total breakdown depends on his skill and the targets nature.

-Inducement:He can cause the target whether it be (a living being, object, environment, etc.) go into a wanted state, causing short-term change to its normal status, the exact length of the effect depends on both the user's skill and power and what the target is.

-Problem Manipulation:User can create, destroy and alter problems, including the solutions.

-Weakness Inducement:He can create/induce flaws/weak points in their opponents/targets physical structure, whether living or object.

-Weakness Manipulation:He can create, remove, shape and manipulate vulnerability/weakness of himself or others, including making the strongest beings/entities into total weaklings, cause unbreakable weapons to become as brittle/fragile as glass, make the mightiest structures completely destabilize and collapse like a house of cards in the wind, etc.

He can even induce or create entirely new flaws/weaknesses in anything/everything.

Intangibility:He is able to move through solid objects and ignore most physical effects in his way, exact means how this is done vary between slipping partially into other dimensions, being able to make his own particles move between other particles, being non-physical being of energy, vibrating their molecules into a new quantum frequency, etc. Regardless if he is able to ignore most attacks, physical dangers, and gravity.

He can also fuse objects into people making it intangible/untouchable and unreachable.

Lagging:He can perform short "lagging" motions in any medium, whether on the ground, or in the water or even in the air. With this power,he can temporarily slows down for a certain distance or time before resetting to his previous speed.

-Charge!:He is able to charge in a linear direction with superhuman speed and strength causing great destructive force.He can break through solid matter such as cement walls, iron shields, or even force fields. Multiple users together may create a stampede

-Dashing:He can perform short "dashes" in any medium, whether on the ground, or in the water or even in the air, making short bursts of speed as they go along in their movement(Almost like SONIC (SONIC THE HEDGEHOG)