Season 1~Chapter 6:Now Would Be a Good time To Be Anyone But Me

A/N

Just so ya know my character, Nixian, does not have all the powers given in the first A/N at once, okay. He develops and so to say unlocks the rest over time as the story progressess.

Strengths:

For now when he is as himself he can use a bit of the kitsunes ability like flight,fire. Heightened senses and skills like touch, sight, agility, strength, night vision etc. What he doesn't have a lot of control over is not having full knowledge of every weapon as a kitsune would.

He can also use his glitch quirk alone to teleport, gain info from devices with touch or send a small virus , can induse something like sickness, sleep, coughing, panic,making things super lightweight or very heavy, hypnosis, decay, cold,virus etc.

Weakness :

Everything to do with inducing something has to be done through touch. The downside to it is he won't be able to control the outcome of the inducement. The inducement will last about 7 sec - 1 min,unless trained to go for longer.

And things like hypnosis he can give the command but until the inducement wears of or the task is done he can't control it unless he is still touching the person or thing.

Strength :

He is still fairly new to this ability but when touching a electronic device or system, for gexample a robot or phone, he can control it to his will

Weaknesses

It takes alot of focus and causes side affects if used to long like nose bleeding , nausea, headaches, lose of the senses (Which is a trait that the suit and helmet he wears helps with. It can help with replacing the senses that aren't their for the time period that they are gone. Which is about 7-14 min depending on how much the ability was used)

With the glitch quirk if Nixian's emotions get out of control or if he panics a lot he'll either start to glitch in place uncontrollably until he calms down or he'll start to glitch everything around him and have it spread slowly like a virus. It'll basically be like it your phone or device was glitching a lot.

Strength :

A bit of a funny part of the glitch quirk that is also fairly new. If in battle or in any situation, he can create the world/area around him to be a video game he is familiar with like Undertail, Packman, Mario cart, ect.

Weaknesses (sort of) :

If he makes the video game area he is fighting in or in the general situation he must choose to have the ability or be the character of his choosing and only have those abilitie/s, none of his own can he use beside the one being used which is the video game one. The ability only lasts 30 min - 1 hour depending on how long the fight or situation takes or who loses. And obviously the rules to the game must be followed or else the opponent or Nixian will pass out and have vivid sleep paralysis.Merihk might be the one scaring the opponent or Nixian in them.

Strength :

As for Merikh, he is a full kitsune meaning he can shapeshift into a large fox. Create illusions and generate fire. Has the heightend senses and skills. Can fight with any sort of weapon.

If he takes over he has a limited use of the glitch quirk. He can teleport, receive info from devices. Can use the inducement ability.

And that's the abilities he has so far.

I'll also be trying out a chapter in third person with everyone since I feel like it might be a bit easier, just letting you guys know

Now on to the story.