Season 1 ~ Chapter 2: The Escape

Hey!just know this chapter might be more cringy than the first one so I'm sorry😂

Switch to Endevour's hero agency...

Seishin's POV

Today....Today is the day I'm planning to help Guritshi escape.Before I thought it would be impossible but with my brothers help I am a little at ease but...what if something go's wrong?What if Seishin gets caught?Then he'll be arrested and lose his job as a hero...and...it will be my fault.I'll just have to put trust in my brother that everything will be alright.

No one's POV:

As Seishin walked through the doors of Endevour's hero agency he could already see his 2 favorite people standing against a wall as if waiting for someone to come though and that being him.

That was sarcasm by the way he didnt like them very much since they tried to bring down his career every chance they got but never succeeded from the lack of proof.They at least for now where harmless to him.All they did was throw insults at him.

Seishin's POV:

"Well look who it is!",said one of them with slight disgust.

This ones name is Hayato Kaneko.His quirk, Fire arms.He can spread fire from his hands up to his shoulder but can use it for very long else he'll burn his arms off.

The second one he's more quite than Kaneko.Probably because he's a slave to him.His name is Aito Ōshiro.His quirk,Melting he can ,as the quirk says, use heat molecules to melt things.

"Didn't expect you to show up so early.What did you finally decide to stop being a lazy fuck?",he asked with a smirk clearly amused.

While walking past I respond,"Can you please go be stupid somewhere that's away from me?"

His smirk turned into a scowl,"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?"

"Is this one of those times when you want me to lie to protect your delicate emotions?"I said closing the door of my office.I could still hear the two argue.There going to start giving me gray hairs.

Skip time to Tarturus Prison...

Setsuna's POV:

I was walking towards the visiting room(I think its called if not then I'm sorry😅)where I would so to say 'interrogate' Guritshi Ardelean.

I can't help but feel the lingering feeling something will go wrong,probably won't but the feeling is still there.My heart is beating so fast.Snap out of it Setsuna!Your a hero for fucks sake focus.If something goes wrong it will be on you.

No one's POV:

As one of the guards opened the door,letting Setsuna step inside and closing it behind him.The room was brightly lit.He looked to the glass window there he saw a person strapped to the chair head hanging.This must be Guritshi Ardelean he fought to himself.

Guritshi's POV:

What the hell?Where am I?...oh...yea this room again.
I lifted my head to get a better look of the person behind the glass.
He looks almost the same as Seishin only insted of fox-like ears and tail it looks more like a cat's.With greenish blue eyes.Must be Seishin's brother.He mentioned him a few times while visiting here.I didnt think he would be so...cute.

"So,your Seishin's brother,right?"I asked curious.

"Yes,its the resemblance isn't it?"he asked unamused.