Chapter 8 - Uninvited

ADONIS POV

"What kind of jobs?" Yvonne exclaimed. God damn it Jason. "He used to like do advertising jobs and PR in the company" he replied without missing a beat "Oh okay makes sense." she smiles . At least he is smart and a softie at heart unlike this other dummy who just told our sister she's bad luck and to fuck off. Thankfully, he hasn't done anything else dumb yet.However this is unlike him so hopefully he doesn't say something to hurt her too much when he gets too angry. Too much anger issues for a teenager. As Yvonne goes upstairs to get her phone, a commotion is heard.

Followed by a loud bang making most of us alert, it sounded like the front door. A boy and a girl around Vonnie's age come into the view while holding their guns out and one of our guards as hostage.All of us stood up angered about the situation while me,Jason and Nic moved our hands towards our guns which we always carried as precautions,just for moments like this.I prayed Von won't come downstairs anytime soon as this seems to end ugly.

"Well well now,I believe you have something that's mine!"the girl dressed in a leather dress which is shaped in a v-neck line that stopped right before her chest not revealing too much and long black boots ,demanded.Who was this now? I glance fast behind me only to find Jason's face filled with surprise as he kept looking at the girl with red lips.Really Jason?This is not the time to check girls out, especially this one!"Who the fuck are you and how dare you invade my house, don't you know in who's family house you stepped your foot in?"
"Blah blah blah, unimportant informations!Chill and maybe I will consider spearing this ungreatful prick's life!"She said while pointing her gun towards the guard's temple.Alvaro,one of my best guards,how could a little girl and boy bring him down on his knees?

Von runs back downstairs probably from the shouting and in everyone's surprises she immediately runs up to the guy and hugs him tightly. I frowned my eyebrows and cough loudly in response to her gesture.Hoping the curly haired dude would get the ' leave my sister down right now ' message and he seems to understand. The girl which just some seconds ago threatened me,moves past me,causing her shoulder to collide with my arm aggressively and goes close to our parents,giving her hand out, mpa shakes it but ma just hugs her making the girl relax a bit.
"Can we be included into whatever is happening?" Gabe speaks followed by Hector who literally yells our ears off "WHY ARE YOU STILL HUGGING MY SISTER?" At that Von smiles "Aww I knew you liked me deep down, but like really deep under. Also I'm the one that hugged him so shush." she giggles "Don't get used to it. I don't like you, it would be better if you weren't here."
And there he goes asshole brother of the year award, it's my fault fault jinxing it.Well it was gonna happen sooner or later so guess more his fault. However it seems as it was only Von ,that guy and me that heard him and she looked as if she didn't hear anything or she just didn't care. Hector just stormed off to his room, and for the second time today his twin didn't follow him like usual.

"Aheam."I coughed again looking at Von and then indicating towards the two who just broke into our house."Oh yea,so introductions, these are two of my best friends well my only friends to be honest. Tyrell Williams and Cyra Fallon Knight" Knight? As in Callen Knight? Of the German mafia? Probably not, I'm thinking of this too much. Right? A voice takes me out of my thoughts.
"Hah oh my god I seem tired, I thought you said Knight as in Callen Knight" Emilio exclaims followed by a relieved sigh
"Yes exactly that, but how do you know them?" Von says a ghost smirk on her lips, she knows something. I look around at Lio who is speechless , something rare for him. Our parents,talking to each other,not even paying attention to what is happening. Jason seems like he is debating to talk or not but this time having a colder look then before, Hector like his twin, and I was also speechless.
"That young lady is none of your business" Nic says with a deadpanned look. Gabe clears his throat but amusement is clear on his face , even though he is trying to act serious. And then Jason who has just been looking at the girl.
Maybe he likes her.
Or just saying he likes to observe people cuz that's his hobby. Just saying. Shush brain.

Von shivers then looks towards the door which was now out of its place making the cold of October dance in our now doorless house.
"Is this your doing?"Von questioned the girl now known as Cyra,while pointing her finger towards where once was the door.
"No!"Cyra exclaimed."CYRA!"V shouted.
"VONELA!"Cyra shouted back coming closer to Von's face and looking more intimidating than all of the boys combined."Wtf is vonela?" Von hissed."Your nickname for the day,get used to it bish!"Cyra responded while setting her head higher and looked down at Von, knowing my sister doesn't have the power to change her mind or either argue back some more."We had approval to do that so don't blame us."

The boy I think Tyrell was his name, finally decided to speak just to be set back down when both girls gave him an enraged look."From who?"I asked."Your parents."Cyra responded with such calmness despite the fact she was ready to blow everything up just a few minutes ago.I looked at my parents who already were starring at us,ma with a big smile on her face and mpa,well he had the same expression as I last checked.