Chapter 9 - Blue🦋

YVONNE POV

"Wait one major thing where the hell is Milton?" Hector asks and the room went silent.
I thought he was dumb why did he have to ask that. "He is dead, like unalived, kaput, lights out you know" or at least will be soon.
"He seemed alive when I saw him, before we left except if that wasn't him" Raf says in confusion "Oh yeah that wasn't him that was the sugar daddy" Cyra deadpans "You have a sugar daddy Knight?" Jason asks bewildered.
"No , he ISN'T,my, sugar daddy!I can't believe you would accuse me of such thing.Between me and Vonela,do I really look like the one to WANT a sugar daddy?" she says disgusted at the thought first,then she rises her brow with sass responding to Jason's accusation,making it worse. Hah,oooh ,she's sooo dead, I'm already plotting her murder in my head. Everyone looks at me, the eldest brothers in terror the middle ones are speechless and the youngest well their reactions were peculiar to say the least.

"HOWEVER,jokes aside now,yes that was really Milton and don't worry he is in very good hands under MY watch!His fate now it's placed in Yvonne's hands.We will see him again once she is ready to decided what she wants to do with his pathetic life."Cy heightens the pitch of her voice slightly to get everyone's attention while trying to look everyone in their eyes to make sure the message goes to everyone.Hey at least she distracted the rest from her ridiculous joke. So I guess no murder, yet.
Not like I could do anything now especially with the pain still devouring my body! My ribs keep getting worse every day but it will probably pass soon, if they were broken or something they would have found out at the hospital during the check for shrapnel.

Although I doubt the bruises were visible enough, as we weren't even 30 minutes into the lesson at the time of the explosion and I did arrive to school late due to my morning beating. Of course had to get hurt because I existed, he didn't even care about mental torture he just wanted to see me in pain lately. Sad it didn't work anymore, but amazing opportunity to showcase my incredible acting skills; in order to stop me from going rogue on him and killing him for laying his hands on me.

"What do you mean she decides what to do with his life?" Nic's voice snaps me out my daze.
"Don't act dumb you know who I am, and what I can do. But chill its nothing I was kidding, it hasn't happened yet. He hasn't been found" Cyra says low key annoyed at the thought of Milton. "So anything else we could discuss?" I ask trying to lighten the mood "Love life" Emilio suggests which everyone seems to shut down as we move to the living room.
The parentia went to sleep demanding the Y's to stay over for a sleepover or whatever, which brothers didn't seem to enjoy due to gender of one of them however they found the solution of at least one staying with us which resulted to Jason, Nic, Hector and Lio staying because of various reasons each. Hector because he didn't trust Ty, Lio because he didn't wanna miss out on any fun, Nic because he claimed to be bored which I think untrue and finally Jason who voiced a mix of Hector's and Nic's reasons although the real reason to me seems to be something or rather someone else of the opposite sex which starts with the letter C and ends in yra.

Cyra proposed to go for a late night walk and then coming back. Grabbing my favourite jacket I made my way out where we were only waiting for Lio. My jacket caused a suspicious look not only at my brothers faces but my friends as well, probably for being a male jacket however boys/men do have better clothes and this one makes me feel comfortable. The walk was really nice, we got some fresh air and it helped clear my mind and think about how much my life changed in this short period of time.

Back at home, we were sitting around playing videogames and after some time we decided to watch Ouja and I must admit it was a really good example of the shitiest film ever. The only entertaining part was me putting on a sheep scream during a killing scene, the movie was done for a long time but we just spend the rest of the night talking. Somehow I ended up laying my head down on Hectors lap, not that it was an issue even though he has shown a dislike it felt safe and allowed my mind to wander to my encounter earlier this evening. As well as to the encounter, that gained me this jacket which even after so long still has the same fragrance as the one in the air when I bumped into him.